What are the Real Reasons People Voted for Trump?

glassjester

Those who abort unborn babies are clearly serving God. There is nothing better to do for one's off spring than to deliver him/her directly and securely to heaven with guaranteed. According to Catholicism, this is exactly what happens to aborted unborn children.

Do you believe you are saved?

musterion

Won't link because of obscene language...just saw a video by British leftist Jonathan Pie who says Trump's election owes much to how the socially autistic Left has behaved for years (which retards are even now proving his point).

THall

Denial of what exactly? I don't care what "Tom told anyone". I asked questions about why Trump got elected. To those who have taken me seriously, thank you.

Here is a serious answer Twitty Bird....

"People are tired of lying politicians.

People are tired of lazy politicians.

People are tired of incompetent politicians.

People need jobs.

People need a leader with great business sense.

People need a leader with enough spine to actually
do security rather than just talk about it.

People need a leader with excellent negotiating skills.

Trump has the smartest people working for him.

Trump has the most direct communication style.

Trump is the best negotiator running for President.

Trump's team has given him the right message to take to the people.

Trump knows how to build things, not just steal. "

quip

BANNED
Banned
Here is a serious answer Twitty Bird....

"People are tired of lying politicians.

People are tired of lazy politicians.

People are tired of incompetent politicians.

People need jobs.

People need a leader with great business sense.

People need a leader with enough spine to actually
do security rather than just talk about it.

People need a leader with excellent negotiating skills.

Pre-Nazi Germany had similar concerns.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The part about the electoral college.

Also, the part about each state electing 2 senators, no matter their population.
- 45.2 million Americans cast a vote for a Democratic Senate candidate,

- 39.3 million Americans voted for a Republican Senate candidate

- Clinton had 60.1 million votes

- Trump had 59.8 million.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The command to not murder, in the Bible, made up by Romans? What??

In pagan Rome, egalitarianism became a rising feature and they advanced their knowledge enough to know how to perform abortions. When Christianity took over, they didn't see fit that women should have authority and slowly instituted biblical ordinances. Naturally, abortion was something that women demanded, as it was their liberation from their womanhood to be more like men.
And so they called it murder, and that was that.

The Bible states that Jesus Christ became flesh. What does that mean to you?

I believe God doesn't make the mistake of putting souls into fetuses whom He foresees will not survive. In ancient Judaism, humans do not create souls, they simply make the vessel, and all who make it are preordained.

Nor will he ignore Planned PareTheHood. After all,
“Planned Parenthood has done very good work...for millions of women” and “I am for the exceptions.” - Donald Trump

In the sense that they have helped many women keep their life intact, that is true. PP offers planned parenthood, you see. It's the abortion therein that is the problem.

He’s not going to get rid of gang violence either. As such, should he not stand against it?

So now yall are activists for getting rid of 'gang violence' :AMR:
The last time I checked, yall took a pretty Darwinian route on that one- simply moved out of the suburbs and left them to their own destruction.

glassjester

I believe God doesn't make the mistake of putting souls into fetuses whom He foresees will not survive.

That won't survive... to what age?

If God knows a baby will die 1 day after birth, does He "not waste a soul" on it?
What about 2 days?
A year?

Last edited:

glassjester

Can we acquit all murderers by conveniently assuming their victims were soulless?

Anyway, since when does the charge of murder depend on the presence or absence of a soul?
Do atheists not believe that murder is a crime?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
That won't survive... to what age?

If God knows a baby will day 1 day after birth, does He "not waste a soul" on it?
What about 2 days?
A year?

That's not for you to decide :idunno:
God ordains according to purpose- there is a consistent theme of scripture in which we are 'children of the light', as opposed to those never born who 'never see the light of day'.

glassjester

That's not for you to decide :idunno:
God ordains according to purpose- there is a consistent theme of scripture in which we are 'children of the light', as opposed to those never born who 'never see the light of day'.

Or, as in Psalm 51:5, I was sinful from the time my mother conceived me.
Now how could a soulless corpse be sinful?

Again, this is a silly distraction anyway.
A soulless body is a corpse, first of all.
And second, the legal concept of murder depends not at all upon anyone's belief in a soul.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why did people vote for Him? I am trying to analyze why people would choose someone who is obviously against the disabled, people of color, and women - and speaks of violence against them?

You are clearly in campaign mode, trying to ridicule voters. You are not trying an analyze anything. If you were, you would know what you said about Trump is not true.

Last edited: