ECT WAS PAUL BAPTIZED ??

COGTHW

Hi and just take one at a time where Peter by the Holy Spirit says " YE SHALL RECEIVE " IS IN THE future tense and that happens in the first part of the Jacob's Trouble !!

Your FAILURE to recognize that Israel has been set aside makes you GALLOW as to what Peter and Paul have written by thr Holy Spirit !!

If you are not saved by the Grace of God you are FALLEN from Grace as Gal 5:4 and you are ACCURSED as the Holy Spirit has written in Gal 1:8 and that is your POSITION !!

dan p

Yeah thank you, ummm your doctrine is false and the Scriptures say you are lost Peter and Paul preached baptism in the name of Jesus Christ and to tarry for the Holy Ghost. Your done. You dodged the question twice. Now it's time to judge you according to the Scriptures. You are a heretic and your mind is giving up to the devil. 1 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.' I'm done here I knocked your false doctrine to the dust and sent it back to hell where it came from, with all knowledge and truth by Jesus Christ. You sir need to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. And call on the name of the Lord God to receive the Holy Ghost.

DAN P

Yeah thank you, ummm your doctrine is false and the Scriptures say you are lost Peter and Paul preached baptism in the name of Jesus Christ and to tarry for the Holy Ghost. Your done. You dodged the question twice. Now it's time to judge you according to the Scriptures. You are a heretic and your mind is giving up to the devil. 1 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.' I'm done here I knocked your false doctrine to the dust and sent it back to hell where it came from, with all knowledge and truth by Jesus Christ. You sir need to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. And call on the name of the Lord God to receive the Holy Ghost.

Hi and I do not play DODGE BALL get a GRIP GRASSHOPPER !!

dan p

DAN P

Make that two.

Hi and in Acts 1:5 it reads , For John truly BAPTIZO /BAPTIZED With Water , but ye shall be BAPTIZO / BAPTIZED with Holy Spirit not many days hence !!

If you are correct and you see 2 BAPTIZOS here , are they both BAPTIZED with IMMERSION ??

And read this careful , the Greek words in Acts 1:5 , " BUT YE SHALL BAPTIZO is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE and that means that during the Great Tribulation the Nation of Israel of those left standing will be BAPTIZO / BAPTIZED with HOLY SPIRIRT , so you are all wrong !!

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
And it does NOT use IMMERSION , does it !!

Who cares? The NT of Christ is about the Son of God and the Father's family.

We don't even know whether or not Paul had a testament, and if he did it would not affect us today.

DAN P

Who cares? The NT of Christ is about the Son of God and the Father's family.

We don't even know whether or not Paul had a testament, and if he did it would not affect us today.

Hi and you gave a good biblical answer with a LOT OF PROOF , thank you CALLOW jamie !!

So you can tell if Paul was IMMERSED , or baptized by the Holy Spirit ?

It is obvious that Gal 5:4 or Gal 1:8 does not MOVE your pure mind !!

dan p

turbosixx

And read this careful , the Greek words in Acts 1:5 , " BUT YE SHALL BAPTIZO is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE and that means that during the Great Tribulation the Nation of Israel of those left standing will be BAPTIZO / BAPTIZED with HOLY SPIRIRT , so you are all wrong !!

dan p

No it doesn't!! Are you really honestly expecting to understand the truth with the blind tunnel vision approach you take?? Read the WHOLE verse.

Acts 1:5 for John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now."
Means FURTURE and that means Pentecost where they actually were baptized with the Holy Spirit.
Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit was giving them utterance.
Directly from God and evident by speaking in tongues.

DAN P

No it doesn't!! Are you really honestly expecting to understand the truth with the blind tunnel vision approach you take?? Read the WHOLE verse.

Acts 1:5 for John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now."
Means FURTURE and that means Pentecost where they actually were baptized with the Holy Spirit.
Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit was giving them utterance.

Hi and I LOST TUNNEL VISION when I left PENTECOSTALISM and learned about DISPENSATIONALISM and you have GALLOW type of Disease !!

Nor have you shown a verse where Paul was IMMERSED and I can show where Paul was BAPTIZED and if I showed you , you will NOT believe scripture !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and I LOST TUNNEL VISION when I left PENTECOSTALISM and learned about DISPENSATIONALISM and you have GALLOW type of Disease !!

Nor have you shown a verse where Paul was IMMERSED and I can show where Paul was BAPTIZED and if I showed you , you will NOT believe scripture !!

dan p

You've only shown that you only see what you want to see. It amazes me how much you twist and bend scripture to make it say what you want. Is that what you really want to stand on when you breath your last breath?

So Acts 1:5 is still in the FUTURE??

DAN P

You've only shown that you only see what you want to see. It amazes me how much you twist and bend scripture to make it say what you want. Is that what you really want to stand on when you breath your last breath?

So Acts 1:5 is still in the FUTURE??

Hi and why not , have a Pentecostal Greek teacher explain it to you OR JUST google that verse and find out GRASSHOPPER !!

You can not even answer where Paul was IMMERSED let alone how Paul was SAVED , you CANNOT , Mr GALLOW !!

What you and those hold that view with you FAIL to see that Israel as a Nation was never all BAPTIZED with Holy Spirit and you are the blind ONE !!

When have you seen Matt 28:19 put into OPERATION , that was given to the 12 apostles and they NEVER did preach to all of Israel but they will be preached too , in the first part on Jacob's Trouble , so learn what the bible teaches and that will be an impression !!

dan p

turbosixx

You can not even answer where Paul was IMMERSED let alone how Paul was SAVED , you CANNOT , Mr GALLOW !!
Acts 22:16

What you and those hold that view with you FAIL to see that Israel as a Nation was never all BAPTIZED with Holy Spirit and you are the blind ONE !!

You have yet to show me where anyone other than what I have showed you were baptized with the Holy Spirit.
Give me a book, chapter and verse! At lease one example.

When have you seen Matt 28:19 put into OPERATION , that was given to the 12 apostles and they NEVER did preach to all of Israel but they will be preached too , in the first part on Jacob's Trouble , so learn what the bible teaches and that will be an impression !!

dan p
You make a claim but where is your proof. Here is my proof it has.

Col. 1:23 if indeed you continue in the faith firmly established and steadfast, and not moved away from the hope of the gospel that you have heard, which was proclaimed in all creation under heaven, and of which I, Paul, was made a minister.

COGTHW

Hi and why not , have a Pentecostal Greek teacher explain it to you OR JUST google that verse and find out GRASSHOPPER !!

dan p

You and your Pentecostal Greek teacher are going straight to hell with gasoline drawls on if you two did not repent of your nasty and blasphemous sins, are not baptized IN WATER in the name of Jesus Christ, and tarry for the Holy Ghost.

turbosixx

You and your Pentecostal Greek teacher are going straight to hell with gasoline drawls on if you two did not repent of your nasty and blasphemous sins, are not baptized IN WATER in the name of Jesus Christ, and tarry for the Holy Ghost.

???

DAN P

Hi and don't let the DOOR HIT you on the way out !!

dan p

COGTHW

I was talking to this Dan P character.

DAN P

Maybe I can better understand your point of view if I knew what you understand the nation of Israel to be.

Hi and read John 11:48 , 50 , 52 and what does NATION / ETHNOS mean ??

I believe that Paul was BAPTIZO and can prove it , BUT you believe in IMMERSION , right !!

So where was Paul IMMERSED with a verse and I answered you , will you answer me ??

dan p

DAN P

I want you to tell me so there is NO confusion on who you believe Israel to be so maybe I can understand what you are trying to tell me.

Hi and God has and will always have his people and when they are will be saved as Rom 11:26 !!

And He has the Body of Christ which will inhabit heaven Gal 3:28 and other verses !!

dan p