Warning: The Gospel You Preach Could Be Impure

God's Truth

. . . If there is impurity in it!

The impurity is the doctrine that people are born in sin. Arminians and Calvinists both have this impurity in the gospel they preach.

If you still have this impurity in the gospel that you preach, better remove it or be cursed. See Gal 1:6-9.

Instead of born in sin and therefore born lost, people are born in Christ and therefore born NOT lost because Christ is the way (John 14:6). But we all sinned (Rom 3:23) and like sheep went astray (Isa 53:6), hence we are admonished to repent or perish (Luke 13:3,5).

You are getting mixed up and identifying too much with the Jews who became sheep and then went astray.

No one is born a sheep; or born in Christ.

God's Truth

God made man in creation and in procreation, and He made him upright.

That is right.

Now address what else I said to you that you left out:

You are getting mixed up and identifying too much with the Jews who became sheep and then went astray.

God's Truth

If what I said is right then yours is wrong. Case closed.

No. God made man upright. That means we all have the potential to do right; and, after Adam sinned, we all are born with the potential to do wrong.

Romans 5:12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned--

1 Corinthians 15:21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.

When did the Jews become sheep?

They were taught by their parents to be sheep.

Genesis 18:19 For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just, so that the LORD will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him."

Deuteronomy 11:19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Genesis 26:4-5 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws

Deuteronomy 7:8 But it was because the LORD loved you and kept the oath he swore to your ancestors that he brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the land of slavery, from the power of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

Deuteronomy 4:37
Because he loved your ancestors and chose their descendants after them, he brought you out of Egypt by his Presence and his great strength,

Deuteronomy 9:5 It is not because of your righteousness or your integrity that you are going in to take possession of their land; but on account of the wickedness of these nations, the LORD your God will drive them out before you, to accomplish what he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

God's Truth

What were they before they became sheep?

I just gave you many scriptures that show Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are the FATHERS and that they taught their descendants, the Jews, to do what God says. Doing what God says is what makes one a sheep.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I just gave you many scriptures that show Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are the FATHERS and that they taught their descendants, the Jews, to do what God says. Doing what God says is what makes one a sheep.

No, sheep are also known by the trait of going astray. :crackup:

Isaiah 53:6 6

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

LOST SHEEP

3Then Jesus told them this parable:

4“What man among you, if he has a hundred sheep and loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the pasture and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it?

5And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders,

6comes home, and calls together his friends and neighbors to tell them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my lost sheep!’

7In the same way, I tell you that there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous ones who do not need to repent.

God's Truth

No, sheep are also known by the trait of going astray. :crackup:

Isaiah 53:6 6

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

The sheep needed a good Shepherd.

You have to be a sheep to be shepherded like sheep.