Warning. Dangerous Content. How does a person get help from the United States of Am

God's Truth

Catholics like you? Absolutely they should obey...the saving Gospel of the grace of God. That's all that can save them and you.

But you hate it because it precludes all your great works and takes away all reason for your pride. So you stick with the basic Catholic formula of "work or burn."

It is never ever shameful in any way to obey God.

God's Truth

Yep, all you have to do is get out of bed, and get out your computer and start telling people how bad they are compared to you. You yap and yap about obeying, and you don't even know about the obedience of faith. Your whole life is one long exercise in futility. :sigh:

We don't have life by trusting our faith. We have faith in what Jesus says and does.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Regardless of if of Islam( submissive to GOD) or Jewish (faithful to GOD), it really makes no difference; they are the same.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Did you or do you want to say anything more here? I do not follow Islam or the way of Islam. I am not a Muslim. You used the word submissive. I am Jewish, as a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism, Jewish, an Israelite, and I have chosen the tribe of Levi. I am still a Citizen of the United States of America where I was born (that is how I am a citizen) and circumcised in Washington State where I live. We are celebrating The Feast of Unleavened Bread right now. It is for Jews, Israel, only. The Apostle Paul spoke about The Feast of Unleavened Bread. I hate to leave you hanging. I was able to respond to your post in the moment. I understand that you are uncircumcised and have never been to Israel and that you do not want to be circumcised. Fair enough. You might want to read Paul's letter to Titus and read up on Titus in the Bible. I grew up learning about Timothy.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am currently celebrating, observing, The Feast of Unleavened Bread here in Washington State. I live in Tacoma, Washington. I have never been to Israel.

How do we combat that which is not true and not of God? Whatever it is! We need Scripture right?! And what can we do to make things right in the world?

Please help if you can. No need if you are not of Israel first, and The United States of America second. Also, as we are celebrating one of the feasts of Israel. I am from the United States of America. It is here that I was born and circumcised. It is here that I live and observe God's Law. Maybe one day I will be the President of The United States of America and or make aliyah, move to Israel, or live in Israel.

The Apostle Paul celebrated this feast as far as I know. I am certain he wanted to.

Shalom.

Jacob

popsthebuilder

Did you or do you want to say anything more here? I do not follow Islam or the way of Islam. I am not a Muslim. You used the word submissive. I am Jewish, as a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism, Jewish, an Israelite, and I have chosen the tribe of Levi. I am still a Citizen of the United States of America where I was born (that is how I am a citizen) and circumcised in Washington State where I live. We are celebrating The Feast of Unleavened Bread right now. It is for Jews, Israel, only. The Apostle Paul spoke about The Feast of Unleavened Bread. I hate to leave you hanging. I was able to respond to your post in the moment. I understand that you are uncircumcised and have never been to Israel and that you do not want to be circumcised. Fair enough. You might want to read Paul's letter to Titus and read up on Titus in the Bible. I grew up learning about Timothy.

Shalom.

Jacob
How are you getting along today friend?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
How are you getting along today friend?

Well

You are uncircumcised and I am talking to you during one of our feasts. You know that I am a Citizen of the United States of America. I was born here. The reason I am talking to you is because you responded probably after reading the Opening Post from seeing the Thread Title. I understand you are of and from The United States of America. And that you wanted to help or reach out and help (me). Is there anything you can think of that you can help me with? Otherwise, thank you and thank you for your efforts. Do you want to ask me a question?

Shalom.

Jacob

popsthebuilder

Well

You are uncircumcised and I am talking to you during one of our feasts. You know that I am a Citizen of the United States of America. I was born here. The reason I am talking to you is because you responded probably after reading the Opening Post from seeing the Thread Title. I understand you are of and from The United States of America. And that you wanted to help or reach out and help (me). Is there anything you can think of that you can help me with? Otherwise, thank you and thank you for your efforts. Do you want to ask me a question?

Shalom.

Jacob
Sure, I'll ask you a question.

Do you think physical circumsision is important for the believer? If so then what about female believers?

What are your thoughts on baptism friend.

peace

If you would like me to not engane in conversation with you then just say so, I won't be offended.

I don't know if I can help you or not, but if you seek to conversate then I can accommodate; and maybe that is what will help you, or maybe you can help me....who knows.

God's Truth

Do you think physical circumsision is important for the believer? If so then what about female believers?

peace

If you would like me to not engane in conversation with you then just say so, I won't be offended.

I don't know if I can help you or not, but if you seek to conversate then I can accommodate; and maybe that is what will help you, or maybe you can help me....who knows.

Just so you know, a female of course cannot be circumcised in the flesh, but she would be able to have the males in her household circumcised.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

peace

I do not know what conversate is.

I don't know why you say physical circumcision instead of circumcision.

Circumcision is a commandment of God. It is up to you if you obey observe it or not. You are not of Israel according to the Law of Moses and you cannot observe Passover if you are not circumcised. Any questions? You may just want to learn about what you need to do in order to do so or you may have an objection for whatever reason you do.

Circumcision and a mikvah / mikveh may be in order for you. I will not comment on Christian Baptism if that is what you are asking, unless you just wanted to know about baptism. I can say though that to be born again born of the Spirit is not water baptism or immersion. You must be born of your mother and the Spirit of God... for what (can you find the verse? I'm just not looking it up right now).

Shalom.

Jacob

popsthebuilder

Circumcision is a commandment of God. It is up to you if you obey observe it or not. You are not of Israel according to the Law of Moses and you cannot observe Passover if you are not circumcised. Any questions? You may just want to learn about what you need to do in order to do so or you may have an objection for whatever reason you do.

Circumcision and a mikvah / mikveh may be in order for you. I will not comment on Christian Baptism if that is what you are asking, unless you just wanted to know about baptism. I can say though that to be born again born of the Spirit is not water baptism or immersion. You must be born of your mother and the Spirit of God... for what (can you find the verse? I'm just not looking it up right now).

Shalom.

Jacob

I deny the validity of physical circumsision. I specify physical because I believe in the cutting away of the wants of the flesh which have nothing to do with physical circumsision.

According to the bible we must be born of water and spirit.

Obviously we must be born of a woman to even have this conversation which is to conversate; so that is a given.

peace

God's Truth

Shalom.

Jacob

You claim you want to obey the old law so much, where is your animal sacrifice?

Where are the priests and the temple?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I deny the validity of physical circumsision. I specify physical because I believe in the cutting away of the wants of the flesh which have nothing to do with physical circumsision.

According to the bible we must be born of water and spirit.

Obviously we must be born of a woman to even have this conversation which is to conversate; so that is a given.

peace

You didn't understand. When you were born of your mother that was born of water. That people think this is water baptism necessitates the need to say this.

As for circumcision I do not understand you as I go by what the Bible or Scripture, Torah, The TaNaK, say.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You claim you want to obey the old law so much, where is your animal sacrifice?

Where are the priests and the temple?

We don't have a temple. Animal sacrifice is part of what it means to be a Jew and obey or observe God's commandments. Unless I am mistaken we need a temple for that. At least for sacrifice that must be done at the temple. As for a temple, will there be animal sacrifice? I am not talking about a or the old law. I am not using the term or terminology old law. As for priests, are there Levitical Priests today? I am of Levi, and we Israel are a kingdom of priests.

popsthebuilder

You didn't understand. When you were born of your mother that was born of water. That people think this is water baptism necessitates the need to say this.

As for circumcision I do not understand you as I go by what the Bible or Scripture, Torah, The TaNaK, say.
I thought that was what you were implying but wasn't certain.

That is an interesting take....that I will not attempt to refute. Interesting indeed; thank you.

peace

I follow the bible too friend.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I thought that was what you were implying but wasn't certain.

That is an interesting take....that I will not attempt to refute. Interesting indeed; thank you.

peace

I follow the bible too friend.

may you be blessed

Following the Bible might be a good thing