Warning. Dangerous Content. How does a person get help from the United States of Am

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What is the good news?

That Jesus died for you for, your sins that is, that you would receive forgiveness and be granted the free gift of eternal life in Him if you repent and place or put your faith in God and in Him.

I can explain more. Do you know that much?

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Truth

Who are you referring to? When I see an actual lie perpetrated I may make a comment about it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Go cry a river.

You haven't heard me say any lie. The only lie is you saying you have the right to call people liars. You tell others here like glorydaz how bad they are, and you are no better.

God's Truth

Not me, symbolism can be singular or plural, especially when sheep are involved.

If a saved person wants to celebrate Jesus' resurrection on the same day as all celebrate Easter, then one can do that. If a saved person wants to celebrate Jesus' birthday on December 25th, they can do that.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You don't believe the scriptures then.

Romans 14:5 One person considers one day more sacred than another; another considers every day alike. Each of them should be fully convinced in their own mind.

you can't make up your own days and you can't observe on another calendar
the Jewish Calendar begins in the Torah

God's Truth

I do not see any scripture in your post and I have read the Bible.

Go ahead and explain this scripture to me slowly and carefully:

Romans 14:5 One person considers one day more sacred than another; another considers every day alike. Each of them should be fully convinced in their own mind.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Go ahead and explain this scripture to me slowly and carefully:

It either means that you may not observe Jewish Holy Days, the Sabbath, or that sometimes these days including Rosh Chodesh might be on the same day.

popsthebuilder

Go cry a river.

You haven't heard me say any lie. The only lie is you saying you have the right to call people liars. You tell others here like glorydaz how bad they are, and you are no better.
What is your problem?

You mad because because it is day 3 or 4 and you still have yet to make good on your word?

Direct your anger towards yourself; you did it to yourself.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
What

Last edited: