• Barr

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 11 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
If there was a candidate that said "If I am elected I will give everyone an extra thousand dollars in their pocket each month and I will allow innocent babies to be murdered." and another that said "If I am elected I will see to it that no law exists that makes it legal for a single innocent life to be murdered and I can't give you any money in your pocket."

Which choice would you choose? Do you care more about helping an economy that thrives on consumerism or the life of a baby?

elected4ever

It seems to me that TOL is no deferent than anyone else. The insane is steal embraced by the majority. To do the same old thing and expect a deferent result is insanity.

So you guys are going to hold your nose and take the plunge with McCain or Obama. A pox on all your houses.

The ONLY candidate that believes in lawful government is Chuck Baldwin and you will throw him out like an aborted fetus because you say he can't live in this world so lets kill him in the womb.

Quincy

Obama, because I'm interested in getting out of the war, ASAP. It helps that he's pro-choice and not pandering to the Religious Right, but my main issue, given the fact I have a teenaged son who will be draft material in a few years, is getting out of the war. Second is the economy, which has been trashed in the Bush administration, and third is religious freedom (which includes all the typical hot-button issues that the Religious Right wants to force "my way or the highway" style down the throats of everyone else).

~SP

Same here. But I question his executive leadership ability in all honesty, but I think he will prove out to be worth it.

fdpatterson

I do not believe that a vote by anyone and for anyone will change what I consider the most important issue facing this country (which has been the most important issue for over 35 years) - abortion.

I am still voting for McCain/Palin, not as a vote for them, but as a vote against Obama, whom I believe will lead this country into a cesspool of evil and irreparable instability.

Who are you voting for, and why?

So let me get this straight, you think abortion is more important than the fact that we have been broke for the last 35+ years. Is that correct?

You might want to watch the markets today then so you can see your retirement, if you have any, swirling on down into the toilet. As based on the European and Asia markets right now, it's not looking like it is going to be a real good day for you. :hammer::dunce:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
So let me get this straight, you think abortion is more important than the fact that we have been broke for the last 35+ years. Is that correct?

You might want to watch the markets today then so you can see your retirement, if you have any, swirling on down into the toilet. As based on the European and Asia markets right now, it's not looking like it is going to be a real good day for you. :hammer::dunce:
Door doesn't post here anymore.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I wanted to vote for Keyes but In Indiana I am not even able to write him in! I guess it's Chuck Baldwin for me!
Actually, as I understand it, we can still write his name in. It just won't be counted.:think:

keypurr

Obama, because the last 8 years have been a disaster in all ways and it's time to suck it up and try something else. McCain isn't much of a maverick anymore, he's bought into the same Neocon garbage that ruined W's tenure in office. I am DONE with the republicans until they purge that cancer from their ranks.

Honestly I probably would have voted for any democrat over McCain, simply because of the recent republican record though I'm not sure I really could have stomached Hillary.
Agree 100%. No more repubilicans.