Votes: 26 27.1%
  • Barr

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 11 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Door

I do not believe that a vote by anyone and for anyone will change what I consider the most important issue facing this country (which has been the most important issue for over 35 years) - abortion.

I am still voting for McCain/Palin, not as a vote for them, but as a vote against Obama, whom I believe will lead this country into a cesspool of evil and irreparable instability.

Who are you voting for, and why?

Sweet Pea

Obama, because I'm interested in getting out of the war, ASAP. It helps that he's pro-choice and not pandering to the Religious Right, but my main issue, given the fact I have a teenaged son who will be draft material in a few years, is getting out of the war. Second is the economy, which has been trashed in the Bush administration, and third is religious freedom (which includes all the typical hot-button issues that the Religious Right wants to force "my way or the highway" style down the throats of everyone else).

~SP

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am voting for Alan Keyes, so he can force his religion of free will on the jinkxed russian, and death pea.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm trying to buy votes from American citizens living in Taiwan and none-the-wiser.

Otherwise I can't vote ...

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I do not believe that a vote by anyone and for anyone will change what I consider the most important issue facing this country (which has been the most important issue for over 35 years) - abortion.

I am still voting for McCain/Palin, not as a vote for them, but as a vote against Obama, whom I believe will lead this country into a cesspool of evil and irreparable instability.

Who are you voting for, and why?

:plain: Ditto....I was going to sit this one out until Obama chose Biden as his running mate...that cemented my course of action on the fourth of November.

Sitamun

Obama, because I can't abide McCain and I still feel that my giving a vote to a third party will just make it easier for McCain. That being said I do agree with what Obama SAYS he wants/will do. I did vote for Ron Paul in the primaries, and I still haven't 100% decided against a write-in for him, or my cat.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am voting for Alan Keyes, so he can force his religion of free will on the jinkxed russian, and death pea.

LOL ... I see that as a *good* thing. Alan Keyes has as much chance of winning as you have of forcing your religion on others.

elohiym

I can't cast my vote for any of them, Door, but I do understand your position and respect the course you're taking.

I see no civil, judicial, or peaceful way to stop abortion.