Victim Blaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'm thinking she doesn't really get what "suck it up" means.
It's supposed to be said to those who keep feeling sorry for themselves...not those you wish would be sorry, but aren't.

i think she's just desperate for attention and thinks this is a good way to get it, not realizing that she's making a fool of herself

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Law enforcement does that sort of thing all the time.
Baiting prostitution seekers by dressing like a hooker.
Or baiting child molesters by creating a child's account and asking grown men to come over.

Yeah, the protections of citizens against entrapment sort of take a backseat here, which is why when the perpetrators are caught in these circumstances, they do not actually undergo any real punishment.

It's just law enforcement satisfying their gestapo mentality. They even have 'bait cars' for car thieves.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
He didn't care. But I thought you might want to consider a hungry purse snatcher's empty belly before you lynched him....mitigating circumstances, you know.

looks like tam's arguing that the rapist is justified in raping as long as he's satisfying a need :think:

now that's retarded

glorydaz

of course the fox is the only one to blame - you didn't do anything wrong by leaving the door open

Right. ;)

My grandpa was just "old fashioned", and actually believed we should accept responsibility for our own actions. He'd be quite surprised to see what's going on now-a-days.

Little did he know we would be able to do whatever we felt like doing and nothing that came of it would be our fault. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.