ECT Unshackled: How Darby Stumbled Upon Dispensational Truth

Danoh

He invented the "secret rapture".

Chiliasm (millennialism) had existed since the second century.

Darby was the first to teach that God still had a plan for Israel, that the plan for Israel had been put on hold, and that a secret parenthetical dispensation (time period) had been inserted with God's plan for Israel.

Zionism had also already existed before Darby.

Basically, Darby invented the secret rapture as a way for the people of the secret parenthetical time period to be removed from planet earth so God could pick back up with Israel.

No one taught this rubbish before Darby.

Darby was not the first.

But why arm your ignorance even further?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Darby was not the first.

Darby invented the rapture.

Many Darby Followers have tried in vain to show someone taught the secret rapture before Darby, but to date, no one has ever been able to do so.

Not only have they tried, but they really embarrassed themselves in doing so.

fzappa13

He invented the "secret rapture".

Chiliasm (millennialism) had existed since the second century.

Darby was the first to teach that God still had a plan for Israel, that the plan for Israel had been put on hold, and that a secret parenthetical dispensation (time period) had been inserted with God's plan for Israel.

Zionism had also already existed before Darby.

Basically, Darby invented the secret rapture as a way for the people of the secret parenthetical time period to be removed from planet earth so God could pick back up with Israel.

Incorrect. Darby picked up the pretrib rapture from the Plymouth Brethren who received it from Ms. McDonald who received it in a dream.

Danoh

Incorrect. Darby picked up the pretrib rapture from the Plymouth Brethren who received it from Ms. McDonald who received it in a dream.

Nope. That neither correct, nor what I was reffering to.

By the way, McDonald was Post-Trib.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Darby picked up the pretrib rapture from the Plymouth Brethren who received it from Ms. McDonald who received it in a dream.

Darby took Margaret McDonald's "vision" about Christ returning two times, and invented the rapture based on her "vision".

That of course was after Darby fell of his horse and had an epiphany.

So, basically Dispensationalism is built on a "vision" by a teenage girl, and a guy falling of a horse.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Was Terence Trent D'arby the first to sing about a wishing well, in 1987?

No.

The band Free did a song called "Wishing Well" in 1973

free-wishing_well_s_4.jpg

However, Blondie was the first to sing about a rapture in 1980, and John Nelson Darby invented Dispensationalism in 1830. :chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
Darby invented the rapture.

Many Darby Followers have tried in vain to show someone taught the secret rapture before Darby, but to date, no one has ever been able to do so.

Not only have they tried, but they really embarrassed themselves in doing so.

Prove that AD 70-ism/Preterism is not "invented," and that you received it directly, via revelation, from God, as you claim.

john w

Hall of Fame
Darby took Margaret McDonald's "vision" about Christ returning two times, and invented the rapture based on her "vision".

That of course was after Darby fell of his horse and had an epiphany.

So, basically Dispensationalism is built on a "vision" by a teenage girl, and a guy falling of a horse.

Is that in the scripture, devil boy?What men taught you that? Why do you follow the teachings of "men," Craigie? You plagiarized this "teenage girl vision" "invention," devil boy.

Prove that AD 70-ism/Preterism is not "invented," and that you received it directly, via revelation, in a vision,from God, as you claim.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Once again, an article that proves John Nelson Darby invented Dispensationalism.

What is Bullinger's contribution?

E. W. Bullinger invented...Bullinger

E.W. Bullinger...John Nelson Darby....Darby...Darby and Bullinger ...Darbyites and Bullingerites

Darby and Bullinger.

Darby and Bullinger

Darby and Bullinger.

Darby and Bullinger

Darby and/or Bullinger
...Darby....Darby

Darby and Bullinger...Darby's and Bullinger's ...Darby and Bullinger.

John Nelson Darby/E. W. Bullinger

John Nelson Darby and E. W. Bullinger... Darby/Bullinger

E. W. Bullinger... Bullinger ...Bullinger's ...Bullinger

John Nelson Darby and E. W. Bullinger... Bullinger ...Darby and Bullinger...Darby and Bullinger.

Darby and Bullinger...Darby and Bullinger

John Nelson Darby/ E.W. Bullinger ...Darby & Bullinger

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Appears I am the only A9D on here who knows of Darby's actual importance.

Despite Rabbi Tetenstein's claims, I have no idea who he is or even heard of him before TOL. I read Paul's portion of the Bible after it being skipped over in "sermons" for the longest time. No wonder. I also never heard the term "Mid Acts Dispenational" before here. But the term makes perfect sense. Paul was called Mid Acts and given a Dispensation (administration) of grace for me.

I also don't know Finney, Shank, Bullinger and some other dude whose name is tossed around but in a more positive way.

john w

Hall of Fame

Catholics, to devil boy Tellalie: No one taught this Reformation rubbish before Luther.

Pharaoh to Tellalie's Uncle Moses:No one taught this "LORD God" "invention" before you, Moses. Therefore, it is false.

Devil boy:Well, uh, urr, you're in denial....Darby...Bullinger....You follow "men".....Darby...

Thanks again, Craigie, for allowing me to expose how your obsession, which has resulted in you getting booted out of your "man made" church, losing your job, has turned you into th habitual liar of TOL-one of his many "I have never said" lies:

The above, vs....

"That's not my argument.

I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."-Tellalie

“I never said it was wrong for how old it is.”-Tellalie.

Vs.

"No matter how hard you try, you can't take away the fact that dispensationalism was invented by John Nelson Darby in the mid 1800's...Why are most dispensationalists afraid and/or embarrassed to acknowledge that Darby invented what they believe?"-Deceiver Tellalie.

Vs.

"My argument is that if there is not one single trace of something for 1,800+ years by anyone, then it was invented.”-Tellalie

Craigie: Not a peep.

john w

Hall of Fame
Saint john w and I both studied under Dr Herman Eutic at the Institute of Eisegesis and Sloppy Exegesis of Akron Ohio, and he never mentioned any of these fellas.

Oh, you are a real Henny Younman today, aren't you, Mayor? Why don't you, and your local "Mr. Goss," head on down to the cleaners, and put heavy starch in the customers underwear? Wouldn't that be a barrel of laughs?

Right Divider

Body part
2 Cor 3:9 is a comparison of the old covenant and the new covenant.
2Co 3:16 KJV Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
I guess that this also happened in 70 AD.

You're such a confused dude that you resort to all kinds of lies to try to force your "interpretation" on all of us.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What is Bullinger's contribution?

Darby was the grandaddy of Dispensationalism.

Bullinger was the grandaddy of Hyper-Dispensationalism.

Go to Wikipedia, type in "E. W. Bullinger" and it will tell you:

"He is so closely tied to what is now called "hyperdispensationalism" that it is sometimes referred to as Bullingerism.

john w

Hall of Fame
Darby was the grandaddy of Dispensationalism.

Bullinger was the grandaddy of Hyper-Dispensationalism.

Go to Wikipedia, type in "E. W. Bullinger" and it will tell you:

"He is so closely tied to what is now called "hyperdispensationalism" that it is sometimes referred to as Bullingerism.

Prove that AD 70-ism/Preterism is not "invented," and that you received it directly, via revelation, from God, as you claim.

Not a peep, from the satanic obsessed, habitual liar, as usual.

Fraud.