Unbeliever impressions of BR X debate

Balder

Pheelme,

Neo opened up a can of holy whoopass on people when he "came," mowing them down left and right. Is Jesus going to do that too?

Much killing!

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
Balder said:
Pheelme,

Neo opened up a can of holy whoopass on people when he "came," mowing them down left and right. Is Jesus going to do that too?

Much killing!
It is Not Jesus any more, and God Already did that, remember, our Future is His Past.

Neo opened can of Holy whoopass on Lie generated by Existing Contoling Power.
Agent Smith represent a Devil, Spirit Opposite of Neo's.
Right now, you don't need Bible or " the Matrix" trilogy, you need to find the truth about yourself, that lies deep inside your Thoughts.Who, why, where and when you are ?
When you find answers to those four questions, you will become like Jesus or Neo .

much luck !

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
godrulz said:
Where are you from? Do you speak another language? Is your view stark fatalism?
I am just a Spirit from YuPiter I do speak language of God on another language aswell :cheers:
Can you define "view" ?

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
There are many attributes of God that both fail to address such as aseity and ineffability

=> God is self-existent and some of His attributes are indescribable or too sacred to utter.

These philosophical concepts are not as self-evident as His love, eternal spirit nature, etc.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
pheelme said:
I am just a Spirit from YuPiter I do speak language of God on another language aswell :cheers:
Can you define "view" ?

View= what are your ideas about fatalism, etc.

What other language do you speak? Do you live in North America?

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

godrulz said:
=> God is self-existent and some of His attributes are indescribable or too sacred to utter.

These philosophical concepts are not as self-evident as His love, eternal spirit nature, etc.
Okasy since you say God's self existence is not self-evident, pray tell me who created God then?

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
godrulz said:
View= what are your ideas about fatalism, etc.

What other language do you speak? Do you live in North America?
Serbo-croatian, Cleveland , Ohio, USA

Everyone live their life that are created by God, that's for "God created Everything "truth"
We're just moving from point A (birth) to point B (right now), believing, that we can call our Choices "Ours", because our Spirit is telling us what to do.
Ours & Free are dimensions that like everything else have to be 100 % truth, in order to
exist.If you say my life is mine, it have to be 100 % yours, and we can all agree, that is Not.

That's where true Love (God) is kicking in and replacing all your Beliefs.

Here's some of my rhymes in your Honor Only, Only for godrulz !

" Truth hurts the most, only true Love can heal It
Time is the killer of Life, only if you can Feel It "

(U) pheel me (?)

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
Okasy since you say God's self existence is not self-evident, pray tell me who created God then?

God is uncreated Creator. His self-existence is self-evident, though an atheist needs revelation as a starting point.

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

godrulz said:
God is uncreated Creator. His self-existence is self-evident, though an atheist needs revelation as a starting point.

Thats not what you said at first, you said that God's aseity is not self-evident, so which is it self-evident or not?

fool

Hall of Fame
godrulz said:
Where do I get this revelation from?
What if mine differs from everybody else's revelation?
By what objective standard do I judge and hence validify my revelation?
Is any thought in my head that I have strong feelings about a directive from Yaweh, the sacrafice loving un created creator of the universe who likes the smell of burning goat flesh and wants me to kill the sinners?
Isn't it self evident that the wackier my concepts are the more likely they are to be in align with Yawehs instruction?
The gate is narrow.

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
fool said:
Is any thought in my head that I have strong feelings about a directive from Yaweh, the sacrafice loving un created creator of the universe who likes the smell of burning goat flesh and wants me to kill the sinners?
Isn't it self evident that the wackier my concepts are the more likely they are to be in align with Yawehs instruction?
The gate is narrow.

Your words are effect, caused by your personal revelation. If you disbelief or deny the existence of God, you are not wrong, because you or nobody else can deny existence of
destiny.Your never had control over your beliefs, they appeared sudenly as a result of something you've read or simply as you put it just your personal revelation.
Destiny is equal for every Human ever born,It can be two things only,
death or eternal life.Second destiny have never happend,to anyone, first one is all around you, every second, 24/ 7.
That is something called truth. If your personal revelation require indulgence in anything
else that is not truth, wait till your next revelation, or don't.

much love !

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
Thats not what you said at first, you said that God's aseity is not self-evident, so which is it self-evident or not?

It is self-evident to me, but the existence of God does not seem to be self-evident for our atheist friends.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
godrulz said:
It is self-evident to me, but the existence of God does not seem to be self-evident for our atheist friends.
Which is, perhaps, why we are atheists. :chuckle:

godrulz

Hall of Fame
fool said:
The gate is narrow.

Ps. 19; Rom. 1 Creation makes it plain that there is a Creator. This is general revelation available to all.

Heb. 1 Jesus Christ is the full revelation of what God is like. He is God with a face. His person and work is special revelation found in His Word, the Bible.

Just as you can understand Shakespeare, a magazine, or a newspaper, so God's written revelation can be understood using the same interpretation principles. We use the literal, grammatical, contextual, cultural, historical, method of interpretation (hermeneutics is the art and science of Bible interpretation).

"He is there, and He is not silent." - Francis Schaeffer

Hundreds of millions have come to know God. From the simple, mentally challenged child to the greatest thinkers of society, they have understood the evidence and revelation of God.

What is your excuse? Are you blind? Are you illiterate?

Absolute truth is knowable. You do not need to subjectively rationalize away the God-given ability to know truth.

Your issue is more moral than intellectual. Christianity is intellectually defensible. If it is true, are you willing to leave the kingdom of Self for the rightful Kingdom of King Jesus? It will mean surrendering your sword of rebellion. It will not mean throwing your brain out the window. C.S. Lewis knows all about this. It became harder to not live for God than it was to admit He was real and worthy of love and service. He is the most valuable being in the universe and most qualified to run your life.

The message of the Bible is that He is God and you are not. god-playing is for the birds.

fool

Hall of Fame
godrulz said:
Ps. 19; Rom. 1 Creation makes it plain that there is a Creator. This is general revelation available to all.
Creators are cool.
godrulz said:
Heb. 1 Jesus Christ is the full revelation of what God is like. He is God with a face. His person and work is special revelation found in His Word, the Bible.
I don't think Jesus of Nazareth existed.
I don't think his dad Yaweh exists except in peoples minds.
godrulz said:
Just as you can understand Shakespeare, a magazine, or a newspaper, so God's written revelation can be understood using the same interpretation principles. We use the literal, grammatical, contextual, cultural, historical, method of interpretation (hermeneutics is the art and science of Bible interpretation).
Sounds like you got alot of lenses there. Seems like that might make it hard focus.

godrulz said:
"He is there, and He is not silent." - Francis Schaeffer
What's he saying?
How do you know?
godrulz said:
Hundreds of millions have come to know God. From the simple, mentally challenged child to the greatest thinkers of society, they have understood the evidence and revelation of God.
How do you know what God they knew?
godrulz said:
The message of the Bible is that He is God and you are not. god-playing is for the birds.
God building is something Man seems quite good at.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
fool said:
Creators are cool.

I don't think Jesus of Nazareth existed.

The most hard-hearted secular people do not question the historicity of Jesus Christ. What planet are you from? You know, Christmas, Easter, B.C./A.D., etc.?

I know the tooth fairy does not exist. The question is not if He existed, but who is He? Liar, lunatic, legend, or Lord?

Pay attention. Your eternal destiny depends on thinking through these things:

1) Who do you say Jesus Christ is?

2) Where did you get those ideas?

3) Have you ever considered what He said about Himself?

Zakath

Resident Atheist
godrulz said:
The most hard-hearted secular people do not question the historicity of Jesus Christ.
More correctly, "most people" do not questino the histriocity of Jesus of Nazareth. They do question whether he is the Jewish Messiah...

I know the tooth fairy does not exist.
How do you know this? Are you omniscient? Do you know every possible evidence for such an entity's existence? Have you disproved every possible evidence for such an entity's existence? Have you been to every place in the universe that such an entity might inhabit?

An atheist merely applies similar rational processes that you would use to disbelieve the tooth fairy or the Easter bunny to your deity and comes to the same conclusion you do about those two mythical beings... no real existence.

The question is not if He existed, but who is He? Liar, lunatic, legend, or Lord?
You forgot one... a gradual accretion and fabrication by the Church to the person of a first century Jewish rabbi over the centuries to bolster its political, economic, and social control over its adherents.