UN passes unprecedented pro-family resolution, outraging radicals

TracerBullet

Please post evidence of this claim.

It's only a few posts up. Pay attention to what you post why don't you?

There is no overwhelming evidence of homosexuality being biological and furthermore if they applied the same standards of scientific rigor and peer review to studies of homosexuality that they do "germ theory" NO ONE would dare make a claim that homosexuality COULD BE biological.

Again, COULD BE, MIGHT BE, POSSIBLY BE are the operative words for every homosexual study done to date and this is why they aren't real science.

Now:

DO you have any evidence that the same standards of scientific rigor and peer review are not applied to studies of homosexuality that they do "germ theory"???

DO you have any evidence that interest groups altered the results of the studies you don't like???

And the fact remains that you can't post one reputable scientific source that can prove that homosexuality is a choice or the result of how one was raised

Sancocho

It's only a few posts up. Pay attention to what you post why don't you?

Now:

DO you have any evidence that the same standards of scientific rigor and peer review are not applied to studies of homosexuality that they do "germ theory"???

DO you have any evidence that interest groups altered the results of the studies you don't like???

And the fact remains that you can't post one reputable scientific source that can prove that homosexuality is a choice or the result of how one was raised

There is nothing in my post that substantiates your claim:

You've already clearly stated that you reject any reference that contradicts what you want to believe.

Also, I'm not interested in fancy words, post your references about homosexuality being biological already.

Sancocho

That still doesn't substantiate your claim.

You've already clearly stated that you reject any reference that contradicts what you want to believe.

The fact is I have reviewed many studies about homosexuality and none are conclusive. Why then are they being promoted as real peer reviewed science?

For example we know what gene causes sickle cell anemia and this has been accepted by the scientific community after passing sufficient review and duplication. This can't be said for any homosexual studies that I have seen. If you believe differently please post your references.

TracerBullet

That still doesn't substantiate your claim.

The fact is I have reviewed many studies about homosexuality and none are conclusive. Why then are they being promoted as real peer reviewed science?

For example we know what gene causes sickle cell anemia and this has been accepted by the scientific community after passing sufficient review and duplication. This can't be said for any homosexual studies that I have seen. If you believe differently please post your references.

Peer review has nothing to do with something being conclusive.

scientific peer review is a quality-control system that takes scientific research papers and has them scrutinized and critiqued by experts in that research area.

The peers examine the validity of the science, identifying scientific errors and evaluating the design and methodology data collection, operations and conclusions used with a view to upholding standards.
They also evaluate the originality of the work and importance of the findings based on how much it advances the field. Peers also identify missing or inaccurate references and make recommendations about publication .

Sancocho

Peer review has nothing to do with something being conclusive.

scientific peer review is a quality-control system that takes scientific research papers and has them scrutinized and critiqued by experts in that research area.

The peers examine the validity of the science, identifying scientific errors and evaluating the design and methodology data collection, operations and conclusions used with a view to upholding standards.
They also evaluate the originality of the work and importance of the findings based on how much it advances the field. Peers also identify missing or inaccurate references and make recommendations about publication .

Thanks for the summary. BTW, what is your experience in research and scientific investigation?