Tylenol Puts Two Moms into classic 1943 Norman Rockwell Painting

Doom

Oh, how 'seasonal' of you to remove such an appalling comment about another's children.
It wasn't a comment about her children, but about her hating her children (if she has them).
You're yet another pompous fundamentalist windbag - and you project way too much as well.
Not hardly, just telling the truth about those of you who are hateful bigots.

Arthur Brain

It wasn't a comment about her children, but about her hating her children (if she has them). Not hardly, just telling the truth about those of you who are hateful bigots.

Oh, well, that makes all the difference then doesn't it?

:rolleyes:

One rule of etiquette that most adults can acknowledge in a debate is not to bring or imply anything personal in regards to family/loved ones. It's not being 'hateful' to point out what a tosspot you're being.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It wasn't a comment about her children, but about her hating her children (if she has them). Not hardly, just telling the truth about those of you who are hateful bigots.

You don't even know that I have children, yet you think you're "telling the truth" about me.

And yes the comment was about my children because you in effect said their mother hates them.

Do me a favor, don't preach to me anymore. You're not very good at it.

Doom

You don't even know that I have children, yet you think you're "telling the truth" about me.
I said that if you have them, you hate them. How do we know that this is true, because you have proven that you call evil good.

And yes the comment was about my children because you in effect said their mother hates them.
No, it's about you, and how YOU are, not about them. You are also a stupid mother.

Do me a favor, don't preach to me anymore.
Then leave, Miss Bigot.

TracerBullet

No. Jesus ate with people who were deemed unclean at that time: Prostitutes, drunkards, tax collectors.

Conversely, in OUR era, two Moms, inter-racial couples, etc. are all the rage.

Am I right, Musterion? ;)
you broke the irony meter

Doom

One rule of etiquette that most adults can acknowledge in a debate is not to bring or imply anything personal in regards to family/loved ones.
It wasn't about them, but her, surely a smart guy who claims he has a brain would know that.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I said that if you have them, you hate them. How do we know that this is true, because you have proven that you call evil good.

No, it's about you, and how YOU are, not about them. You are also a stupid mother.

Great 'witness' you've got going on, if you can't convert them with one insult, try another. I'm sure your 'witness' arsenal is full of all kinds of insults.

Then leave, Miss Bigot.

Nope. I'm just taking a break from my Christmas baking, feel free to ignore me. :)

Doom

Great 'witness' you've got going on, if you can't convert them with one insult, try another. I'm sure your 'witness' arsenal is full of all kinds of insults.
As yours is full of all kinds of hate and bigotry. You keep yours up, and I'll keep up my insults.

I'm just taking a break from my Christmas baking, feel free to ignore me. :)
Not a chance. Be sure to make yourself some humble pie.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
As yours is full of all kinds of hate and bigotry. You keep yours up, and I'll keep up my insults.

Not a chance. Be sure to make yourself some humble pie.

I'll continue to say what I think, and you can continue to blow hot air and pretend it's light. :)

Arthur Brain

It wasn't about them, but her, surely a smart guy who claims he has a brain would know that.

If you're taking my user name as my actual one then it would be 50% brain, so I'm not surprised that joke whooshed over your head. Having seen your 'stupid mother' remark to anna then frankly you can just piss off and bloviate to your heart's content as you're not worth bothering with from this point in - unless you grow up and stop being such an insufferable prig.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I think I need an aspirin.

Homosexuality is: forbidden (Lev. 18:22), considered an abomination (1 Kin. 14:24), punishment for (Lev. 20:13), unclean (Rom. 1:24, 26, 27). :vomit:

Doom

If you're taking my user name as my actual one then it would be 50% brain, so I'm not surprised that joke whooshed over your head. Having seen your 'stupid mother' remark to anna then frankly you can just piss off and bloviate to your heart's content as you're not worth bothering with from this point in - unless you grow up and stop being such an insufferable prig.
:baby: