Tylenol Puts Two Moms into classic 1943 Norman Rockwell Painting

Doom

Thanks TOL. :thumb:

Being here for six years has shown me what happens when bigotry is allowed to flourish unchecked.
The bigotry is yours.

bigot: a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Source: Dictionary.com

God decides (not annabenedetti or Tylenol) what is acceptable and what is not. For YOU to decide that God's view and opinion is unacceptable and that your's is correct, makes you a bigot.

"For even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The bigotry is yours.

bigot: a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Source: Dictionary.com

God decides (not annabenedetti or Tylenol) what is acceptable and what is not. For YOU to decide that God's view and opinion is unacceptable and that your's is correct, makes you a bigot.

The dictionary definition is correct. Your own personal interpretation of it is mangled beyond repair.

I don't think it means what you think it means.

Doom

The dictionary definition is correct.
Yes, it is.
Your own personal interpretation of it is mangled beyond repair.
No, it's just that you are in self-denial.

You, annabenedetti are a BIGOT.

You are completely and unequivocally intolerant of God's view and opinion (as well as those who agree with God's view and opinion). Obviously you are also ignorant of the meaning of terms.

Not only are you fully qualified as a bigot, but have opted to prove that you hate those for whom Christ died. Instead of acknowledging that they (and you) have sin, and in need of a Savior, you choose to celebrate their sin and give it hearty approval, thus removing their need for God's grace.

You are the worst, most arrogant type of unloving bigot that exists. You literally hate your neighbor, and wish to see them rot in the same hell that you are bound for. Shame on you.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yes, it is.

No, it's just that you are in self-denial.

You, annabenedetti are a BIGOT.

You are completely and unequivocally intolerant of God's view and opinion (as well as those who agree with God's view and opinion). Obviously you are also ignorant of the meaning of terms.

Not only are you fully qualified as a bigot, but have opted to prove that you hate those for whom Christ died. Instead of acknowledging that they (and you) have sin, and in need of a Savior, you choose to celebrate their sin and give it hearty approval, thus removing their need for God's grace.

You are the worst, most arrogant type of unloving bigot that exists. You literally hate your neighbor, and wish to see them rot in the same hell that you are bound for. Shame on you.

You're a little late to the game, I've been damned to hell too many times for your vote to make any difference. But thanks for the usual witness, it's been... well, the usual: filled with the vitriol, arrogance, hatred and smug superiority that I've come to recognize. Usually from men who think they have some mission to put women in their place. Or Catholics. Or worse, Catholic women. :shocked:

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt that says "I've been damned to Hell by TOL."

Your witness is empty. You have no love, no joy, no peace, no forbearance, no kindness, no goodness, no faithfulness, no gentleness and no self-control in your words. There's no fruit of the Spirit evident in you at all. I'm your mission field, and you've failed.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Depending on whether we are optimists or pessimists, this will seem like progress, or the opposite. :plain:

tylenol_rockwell_450.jpg

http://www.bilerico.com/2014/12/tyl...rman_rockwell_paintin.php#5kt7pxoDdGwwT64O.99
Kinda like the dinner parties Jesus went to.

Jesus was socially promiscuous and heaven/hell conservative Christians are terrified of this.

Doom

You're a little late to the game, I've been damned to hell too many times for your vote to make any difference.
So?
But thanks for the usual witness, it's been... well, the usual: filled with the vitriol, arrogance, hatred and smug superiority that I've come to recognize.
You brought it on yourself. You don't get to make the rules. You disagree with God, and He gives you that freedom. You're bigotry and hatred for what He says is all on you.

Your witness is empty.
This isn't up to me, but you. You freely chose to call God a liar and go your own way. You, and only you have decided to be a bigot.
You have no love, no joy, no peace, no forbearance, no kindness, no goodness, no faithfulness, no gentleness and no self-control in your words.
I have all of those, and have fully expressed to you that your bigotry will not stand against the truth. You freely choose to hate others.

Last edited:

Doom

Jesus was socially promiscuous and heaven/hell conservative Christians are terrified of this.
Jesus loved sinners. He never once tolerated sin. In fact, He even shed His blood for it and them.

GFR7

No. Jesus ate with people who were deemed unclean at that time: Prostitutes, drunkards, tax collectors.

Conversely, in OUR era, two Moms, inter-racial couples, etc. are all the rage.

Am I right, Musterion? ;)

Doom

Can you explain how he didn't tolerate it? Sin was all around him.
"For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly."

Are you saying he stopped it all?
"...but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself."

If Jesus had tolerated our sin, He would have left us helpless and hopeless. Instead, He sacrificed Himself for all our sin, in order that all men are justified to receive His life. Having His life (being born of the Spirit) is what saves us.

To tell homosexuals that it is not a sin to engage in that behavior is to say that what Jesus did was meaningless. It is to insult His shed blood and count it as worthless.

No one is any better or worse than the homosexual, but when men call it something other than sin, they ridicule the grace of God.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So? You brought it on yourself. You don't get to make the rules. You disagree with God, and He gives you that freedom. You're bigotry and hatred for what He says is all on you.

This isn't up to me, but you. You freely chose to call God a liar and go your own way. You, and only you have decided to be a bigot. I have all of those, and have fully expressed to you that your bigotry will not stand against the truth. You freely choose to hate others.

I see you edited your post to take out the part where you said I hated my children. Obviously, even you knew you'd gone too far with your 'witness.'

You managed to illustrate my point well, though it wasn't at all surprising. And that's what's really sad.

Doom

I see you edited your post to take out the part where you said I hated my children. Obviously, even you knew you'd gone too far with your 'witness.'
No, I just used some descretion because it's Christmas. I still believe you hate everyone.

Nothing has changed. You are still a bigot, and you still mock the shed blood of Jesus for the sin of all men and women.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
No, I just used some descretion because it's Christmas. I still believe you hate everyone.

Nothing has changed. You are still a bigot, and you still mock the shed blood of Jesus for the sin of all men and women.

You're right, nothing's changed. There's nothing you've said yet which shows the love of Christ in you.

You have the disdain of the Pharisee, and your words are empty - nothing but noisy gongs and clanging cymbals.

Arthur Brain

Oh, how 'seasonal' of you to remove such an appalling comment about another's children. You're yet another pompous fundamentalist windbag - and you project way too much as well.

Still, merry Christmas.

:e4e: