Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

I guess Trump should have made sure they had cell phone towers and Wi-Fi up and running in a few days?

LMBO - you poor so called MADist, you - I'm afraid you've convinced yourself cell-phones or what ever had actually been my point - but then again, you have yet proven you're actually skilled at discerning the things that differ within a thing; absent of its having been pointed out to you - carry on, Trump drone :chuckle:

Danoh

donald-trump-election-caricatures-582463961c7c7__700.jpg

Most observers think Tillerson's days as Secretary of State's are numbered - the former CEO of one of the world's largest corporations is not allowed to hire his own staff and is constantly being contradicted in public by the President!

That image is perfect and just about the size of things: the ever incompetent blimp, Donald Trump; merely a Rodney Dangerfield joke...gone a bit too long.

rotfl

WizardofOz

Actually, it turns out that the Obummer administration ran wild with private and charter flights, much worse than Trump.

Trump's travel costs continue to draw focus simply because of how high they are. For comparison: the conservative-leaning organization Judicial Watch calculated that former President Barack Obama spent $100 million on personal travel during his entire eight years in office. Just eight months into his presidency, Trump has reportedly spent $32 million in taxpayer dollars on trips, including those to his private Mar-A-Lago resort.

Source
You should fact check before making yet another spurious claim.

Unless you can provide evidence to the contrary, you are a source of fake news.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
That image is perfect and just about the size of things: the ever incompetent blimp, Donald Trump; merely a Rodney Dangerfield joke...gone a bit too long.

rotfl

60a2c407531737d02df3d8189493a301.jpg

At least Rodney knew he was playing the role of a "buffoon" - "The Donald" is reality imitating a charicature!

kmoney

Hall of Fame

Trump's travel costs continue to draw focus simply because of how high they are. For comparison: the conservative-leaning organization Judicial Watch calculated that former President Barack Obama spent $100 million on personal travel during his entire eight years in office. Just eight months into his presidency, Trump has reportedly spent $32 million in taxpayer dollars on trips, including those to his private Mar-A-Lago resort.

Source
You should fact check before making yet another spurious claim.

Unless you can provide evidence to the contrary, you are a source of fake news.

Not to mention all the money that is being spent on the rest of his family too. :plain:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
LMBO - you poor so called MADist, you - I'm afraid you've convinced yourself cell-phones or what ever had actually been my point - but then again, you have yet proven you're actually skilled at discerning the things that differ within a thing; absent of its having been pointed out to you - carry on, Trump drone :chuckle:
You're the fraud dano

Danoh

60a2c407531737d02df3d8189493a301.jpg

At least Rodney knew he was playing the role of a "buffoon" - "The Donald" is reality imitating a charicature!

Nah - his is the real deal -he is not imitating one; he is one.

And it remains interesting; his "like attracts like" factor among his supporters - they too each continue to prove themselves both very direct, and yet very...thin skinned.

Mel Brooks, wherever you are - you're missing out on a great new rendition of "The Inquisition...tah dah...tah dah..."

:chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Nah - his is the real deal -he is not imitating one; he is one.

And it remains interesting; his "like attracts like" factor among his supporters - they too each continue to prove themselves both very direct, and yet very...thin skinned.

Mel Brooks, wherever you are - you're missing out on a great new rendition of "The Inquisition...tah dah...tah dah..."

:chuckle:
And yet, you remain uninteresting

WizardofOz

Typical leftist distractions. Focus on money spent for travel and security as if it's something brand new. Have fun losers :loser:

You brought it up you flaming hypocrite

Actually, it turns out that the Obummer administration ran wild with private and charter flights, much worse than Trump.

It's not a distractions when you focus on money spent for travel and security?

Are you a loser having fun when you bring it up?

You made a false claim. You were called out with actual facts. You then label the entire topic a distraction and label anyone showing you what the true facts are losers only intent on distracting everyone.

You've really hit rock bottom with your Trump rump kissing.

rexlunae

Typical leftist distractions. Focus on money spent for travel and security as if it's something brand new. Have fun losers :loser:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/29/o...o-chartered-private-jets-at-taxpayer-expense/

Remember when Trump was having fun talking about Obama golfing all the time, and then he went and did so much more golfing. Yes, there's a bit of hypocrisy to some of these complaints, but there really is something exceptional about the norms the Trump administration has established.

For instance, take Steve Mnuchin's flight to Fort Knox, to "inspect the gold" with his wife during the eclipse. She described it as a day trip, and she certainly dressed for a day out. These things are supposed to have a legitimate government purpose, but it's hard to see what was urgent about inspecting the gold. Was it going to disappear if he didn't personally fly in to count it?

It is not necessarily illegitimate for government officials to charter airplanes. It's not the norm to do it a lot, but there may be a good case for it sometimes. Which is why a part of the reporting into some of the current controversy has involved demonstrating that there were alternatives that were far cheaper. Cabinet officials are high-placed and supposed to be highly trusted, and they should generally be empowered to make such calls responsibly. These people are in the line of succession to the Presidency, after all. Which makes it all the more striking that reportedly they are now being required to run such requests past White House officials.

If you want to show that Obama officials abused their privileges, fine, but I don't think you're going to find anything like the scale or the seemingly personal nature of flights.

Danoh

You made a false claim. You were called out with actual facts. You then label the entire topic a distraction and label anyone showing you what the true facts are losers only intent on distracting everyone.

Relax, he's a self-inflicted Trump drone; his Kelly Anne alt-fact duplicity is to be expected :chuckle:

Danoh

Remember when Trump was having fun talking about Obama golfing all the time, and then he went and did so much more golfing. Yes, there's a bit of hypocrisy to some of these complaints, but there really is something exceptional about the norms the Trump administration has established.

For instance, take Steve Mnuchin's flight to Fort Knox, to "inspect the gold" with his wife during the eclipse. She described it as a day trip, and she certainly dressed for a day out. These things are supposed to have a legitimate government purpose, but it's hard to see what was urgent about inspecting the gold. Was it going to disappear if he didn't personally fly in to count it?

It is not necessarily illegitimate for government officials to charter airplanes. It's not the norm to do it a lot, but there may be a good case for it sometimes. Which is why a part of the reporting into some of the current controversy has involved demonstrating that there were alternatives that were far cheaper. Cabinet officials are high-placed and supposed to be highly trusted, and they should generally be empowered to make such calls responsibly. These people are in the line of succession to the Presidency, after all. Which makes it all the more striking that reportedly they are now being required to run such requests past White House officials.

If you want to show that Obama officials abused their privileges, fine, but I don't think you're going to find anything like the scale or the seemingly personal nature of flights.

You're wasting your breath - his kind compromised any hope for fairness in being reasoned with long before their current false idol came along.

It is what it is.

Churches are full of such Bible carrying, pew warming hypocrites.

Just goes to show each and every time, why Romans 5:8 was necessary.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Trump has done more for America in half a year than Obama did in 8 years. More good that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Wiz, you are really struggling with this my brother. Might I suggest you take some anti depressants? Perhaps some good psychiatric therapy and psychiatric drugs can help you deal with the coming 8 years of the new America.

WizardofOz

Relax, he's a self-inflicted Trump drone; his Kelly Anne alt-fact duplicity is to be expected :chuckle:

Oh, I'm relaxed. People that seem to think Trump can do no wrong are usually good for a few laughs each day.

Wiz, you are really struggling with this my brother.

You seem to be struggling every time actual facts are shown, which just happen to debunk your narrative.

Might I suggest you take some anti depressants? Perhaps some good psychiatric therapy and psychiatric drugs can help you deal with the coming 8 years of the new America.

All you seem to ever need is another sip of the kool-aid.

I've only ever said that I hope Trump does great.

He's not doing great.

For eight years prior I criticized Obama and leftists said the same recycled garbage you're parroting now. For eight years prior to that I criticized Bush and people like you said the same thing you're saying now.

You're nothing but a partisan hack (and a troll to boot), unable to clearly see objectively enough to actually understand the reality around you.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Oh, I'm relaxed. People that seem to think Trump can do no wrong are usually good for a few laughs each day.

You seem to be struggling every time actual facts are shown, which just happen to debunk your narrative.

All you seem to ever need is another sip of the kool-aid.

I've only ever said that I hope Trump does great.

He's not doing great.

For eight years prior I criticized Obama and leftists said the same recycled garbage you're parroting now. For eight years prior to that I criticized Bush and people like you said the same thing you're saying now.

You're nothing but a partisan hack (and a troll to boot), unable to clearly see objectively enough to actually understand the reality around you.

You expect too much friend. God is the one who gave Trump the throne.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I think you have to give Trump some credit for this one. I'm just hearing about it and the Senate will have to do their part, but:

That's fantastic, so long as the Senate does its part.

Almost as good as this next bit was disgraceful:

It's almost as if some in Congress are determined to make the leftist line, "They only care about children until they're born" a prima facie condemnation.

So I'll happily take the former, but get your act together on the latter.

Why didn't the latter get done? Because a doomed effort to scrap a bipartisan approach to healthcare and take another failed run at repealing the Affordable Healthcare Act was more important.

[/FONT][/COLOR]:plain:

Repealing and REPLACING Obammacare as well as revamping the tax code could eliminate the need for CHIP.

So how 'bout some bipartisanship now, and I don't mean just between the dems and those same old republicans that started this mess?

Status
Not open for further replies.