Trump Says He 'Needs God Even More' as President (Who can argue with that?)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Obesity is a disease of poverty.

donald-trump-070715-getty-ftr-usjpg_1n5dcya5ics1j1ce0zpawt95y1.jpg

vs

hqdefault.jpg

glassjester

Besides, vegetables are pretty cheap.

For most of my 20's, I lived in New York City. I had very little money left over after paying fixed expenses every month. Bills and rent were astronomical. I still managed to eat healthy, and cheaply.

glassjester

Besides, vegetables are pretty cheap.

For most of my 20's, I lived in New York City. I had very little money left over after paying fixed expenses every month. Bills and rent were astronomical. I still managed to eat healthy, and cheaply.

Heck, I still eat the same way now, that I did then.
As cheaply and healthily as possible.

glassjester

Seems counter-initiative. Why do you say that?

You brought up stagnating wages, as a justification for government intervention. Yet you agreed that raising only minimum wage would not necessarily raise any other wages.

So why do it?

You don't think stagnating wages are only a problem among minimum wage earners, do you?

quip

BANNED
Banned
You brought up stagnating wages, as a justification for government intervention. Yet you agreed that raising only minimum wage would not necessarily raise any other wages.

So why do it?

You don't think stagnating wages are only a problem among minimum wage earners, do you?

Stagnating wages strongly effect those balancing on the poverty line.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
meanwhile, obese workers at walmart and mcdonald's are dropping like flies from starvation

DavidK

The point of what i posted, is showing he is at least aware of the gravity of his position and he is acknowledging Gods role in it. There is hope for salvation there.

I appreciate your sobriety.

Unlike you, a lot of the church is drunk with the idea of "winning" and happy to exuberantly support anyone who looks and sounds vaguely Christian.