Trump Says He 'Needs God Even More' as President (Who can argue with that?)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Trump Says He 'Needs God Even More' as President

During an interview with The Brody File on Friday, Donald Trump said he thinks he need God even more due to the office of the President of the United States as he now needs to deal with "questions of massive life and death."

"Well, I'll tell you what. I've always felt the need to pray. And you know that … So, I would say that the office is so powerful that you need God even more, because your decisions are no longer gee, I'm going to build a building in New York, or I'm going to do this. These are questions of massive life and death, even with regard to health care," Trump told CBN journalist David Brody.

You know we're working very hard on health care. But there, you're talking about life and death and you're talking about better lives," Trump said during the interview held Friday morning in the Blue Room at The White House.

"People living better because they have better health care at a lower price, which we're working very hard on. So yes, you realize these decisions are all so important. There's almost not a decision that you make when you're sitting in this position that isn't a really life-altering position. So God comes in even more so," the president added

Earlier this month, megachurch pastor Robert Jeffress of First Baptist Dallas in Texas said that Trump's Christian faith is both "very important" but also "very personal" to him.

Last year, Pastor Paula White talked about Trump's faith in an interview with The Christian Post.

"For nearly fifteen years, I've had countless conversations with Donald Trump about the Bible. In fact, I met him because he watches Christian television and he was moved by one of my sermons: The Value of Vision. After watching my television show, he tracked me down. He literally called me out of the blue, and I was amazed by how he remembered my sermon, almost word-for-word," said White, senior pastor at New Destiny Christian Center in Apopka, Florida.

"My observation and experience is that faith has been instrumental in his life. Like many Christians, his understanding of the Bible has grown and is growing. So, while I can't give you a specific chapter and verse, I know of his love for the Word of God," White added.

Who can argue with what he said? I agree a position of power and leadership requires one to be more focused on God.

Luke 12:48
48 But he who did not know, yet committed things deserving of stripes, shall be beaten with few. For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more.

Or is it that he mentions and focuses on God, thats the real reason behind the libs seething hatred?

John 15:21
But they will treat you like this on account of My name, because they do not know the One who sent Me.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Trump is a phony Christian . The only thing he worships is himself a god . He's a megalomaniacal narcissistic sociopath and he cynically tells people, Christians or whomever, what they want to hear in order to win votes, support and to manipulate them for his own nefarious purposes .
Some "Christian ". Serial adulterer who boasts about it . Sexual predator who thinks his money and power give him the right to fondle and grope any woman he finds attractive . Married three times and
has cheated on all of them and was accused by his first wife Ivana of marital rape .
Very possibly a rapist of 13 year old girls, at least one . Sleazy, corrupt , totally unscrupulous businessman and tycoon . Pathological liar . And this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to his totally un-christian conduct .
America's hypocrite-in-chief .

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Trump is a phony Christian . The only thing he worships is himself a god . He's a megalomaniacal narcissistic sociopath and he cynically tells people, Christians or whomever, what they want to hear in order to win votes, support and to manipulate them for his own nefarious purposes .
Some "Christian ". Serial adulterer who boasts about it . Sexual predator who thinks his money and power give him the right to fondle and grope any woman he finds attractive . Married three times and
has cheated on all of them and was accused by his first wife Ivana of marital rape .
Very possibly a rapist of 13 year old girls, at least one . Sleazy, corrupt , totally unscrupulous businessman and tycoon . Pathological liar . And this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to his totally un-christian conduct .
America's hypocrite-in-chief .

and he's gonna pack the SCOTUS with judges who will overturn Roe v Wade :banana:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Berean, if you think making abortion illegal again is going to "end" abortion in America , you are sadly deluded . It won't end abortion any more than Prohibition ended alcohol consumption in America . Abortion will just go underground, the same as it was before Roe. Instantly, dangerous back-alley abortionists who are not properly trained medically will kill lots of poor own,en, while rich ones will easily fly off to Europe or e;sewer for safe,legal ones .
There will be no way to enforce the law . There was no way to before Roe and there won't be again, even though technology is much more sophisticated now . The poorest women will just kill themselves by trying to abort themselves with coat hangers and other makeshift devices . I
guarantee you, it won't be pretty .
And remember - Trump is trying to gut programs to help the poor , and top help poor women so they can provide decent care for their children . This will be disastrously counterproductive and actually INCREASE the abortion rate in America .
Ironically , the hated Obamacare PREVENTED an enormous number of abortions by doing a lot more to help poor women . Trump's social and economic policies will be disastrous for them .
Be careful what you ask for when you vote for a President .

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The poorest women will just kill themselves by trying to abort themselves with coat hangers and other makeshift devices .

GOOD

Are we supposed to commit an atrocity so that they can continue on with scandal and promiscuity?
Because any woman who needs an abortion enough to go to such extents is depraved, not some victim- how are you going to play the victim of your own womb?

Those such as you have a disastrous moral perception of the matter. Since they have no respect for the natural laws of that govern them, they can just go on and take that dirt nap- nobody should feel obligated to destroy a fetus inside a woman.

musterion

benny-hinn-paula-white.jpg

Evangelist Benny Hinn recently admitted at a crusade in Oakland, Calif., to having a “friendship” with fellow minister Paula White while he’s still married after a tabloid pictured them holding hands in Rome on July 13. But the well-known healing minister says the relationship is over.

http://www.charismamag.com/index.ph...th-paula-white-but-tells-tv-audience-its-over

They're both Holy Ghost anointed so it's okay. Trump's in the best of spiritual hands

DavidK

So much of the church is ready to receive the Antichrist with open arms.

"Sure, he's got that whole 'worship my statue thing', but at least there's a bunch of celebrity preachers giving invocations at the U.N. And he says he'd like to put an end abortion worldwide!"

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
God uses every powerful leader according as His providence ordains, it is not just the godly ones.

Wherever Trump stands with God is his own business. Right now Trump is serving the mighty purpose of mending the country back together one step at a time- it will become more evidenced once the liberals simmer down and get over their selves.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
This is assuming that laws against abortion are moral and good for society . They are not. Quite the opposite .

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So much of the church is ready to receive the Antichrist with open arms.

"Sure, he's got that whole 'worship my statue thing', but at least there's a bunch of celebrity preachers giving invocations at the U.N. And he says he'd like to put an end abortion worldwide!"

The point of what i posted, is showing he is at least aware of the gravity of his position and he is acknowledging Gods role in it. There is hope for salvation there.