• No, but he's the best in my lifetime

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trump_affluenza-e1475891019826.jpg

Wrong barbie, those pictures as real as it gets. That's your next candidate, soak it in.

"Donald J" has provided the world with one outrageous lie after another for the past 2 years and still "patrick jane" continues to pay him homage!

One can only conclude that "patrick jane's" moral compass and that of "The Donald" are one and the same - when you've given yourself over to the "dark side," it no longer matters what this President says or does!

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So, pictures then? Ones where the women in them don't exactly seem to be perturbed? You do realize that you could be caught in a picture where you could look like you're ogling someone or just look like a goofball etc? Just look at the many of Trump and to be fair anyone can be made to look like a chump through a photographic still. You must know this. Okay, Trump provides more than most but still...
The little girl with red hair doesn't seem "perturbed"? Study those images again. You'll never see a picture of Trump even close to the brand of perversity Biden exemplifies

Arthur Brain

What does Tam have to do with what In think and believe? Are you just antagonizing her now?

Hey, just passing on what Tam holds as 'standards' dude. If you're all okay with people being able to have sexual relations outside of wedlock without fear of jail then fair enough. That's what most people would ascribe to. It does, however, prevent you from voicing an opinion that holds any merit as you're simply not serious about "sexual misconduct" via her parameters.

Antagonizing her? You don't even agree with her if you don't conform to the above dude, so what would you care outside of the Trump worship?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hey, just passing on what Tam holds as 'standards' dude. If you're all okay with people being able to have sexual relations outside of wedlock without fear of jail then fair enough. That's what most people would ascribe to. It does, however, prevent you from voicing an opinion that holds any merit as you're simply not serious about "sexual misconduct" via her parameters.

Antagonizing her? You don't even agree with her if you don't conform to the above dude, so what would you care outside of the Trump worship?
Don't try to kid a kidder. There's some "things" you worship in your life if you're honest with yourself Art. We certainly know by now that it isn't God. Even though you've been here a decade now, you've never picked even a smidgeon of the word of truth. I tried to help you see and hear to no avail. Those posts are in the thread you started if you ever get bored.

Then there's my Grace Thread in the the Theology Club that anyone can read. As much time as you spend worshiping other things, it sure wouldn't hurt you to read that thread with no interference. So, when you're done lecturing me on my standards and morals maybe you can find some time to learn something for a change.

[h=1]Grace Revealed - From Grace Ambassadors Ministry Update -[/h]

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
trump-ivanka.jpg

The little girl with red hair doesn't seem "perturbed"? Study those images again. You'll never see a picture of Trump even close to the brand of perversity Biden exemplifies

Given "patrick jane's" unwavering support of "The Donald," he's already given his "seal of approval" to this President's creepy and perverse behavior!

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
The movie for Trump's time in office should be based on Mean Girls. Trump's best quality is name calling like a middle school girl.
He gets responses from his audience by calling people names. Says something about him. Remember when you were in, oh maybe 5th grade? Same basic attitude from the class bully.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The movie for Trump's time in office should be based on Mean Girls. Trump's best quality is name calling like a middle school girl.
He gets responses from his audience by calling people names. Says something about him. Remember when you were in, oh maybe 5th grade? Same basic attitude from the class bully.

It's the nature of bullies to whine and snivel when they get whipped. Hence Trump's frequent self-pitying rants about the evil media, judges who enforce the law, and the Constitution, all of which have tripped him up numerous times.

Arthur Brain

Don't try to kid a kidder. There's some "things" you worship in your life if you're honest with yourself Art. We certainly know by now that it isn't God. Even though you've been here a decade now, you've never picked even a smidgeon of the word of truth. I tried to help you see and hear to no avail. Those posts are in the thread you started if you ever get bored.

Then there's my Grace Thread in the the Theology Club that anyone can read. As much time as you spend worshiping other things, it sure wouldn't hurt you to read that thread with no interference. So, when you're done lecturing me on my standards and morals maybe you can find some time to learn something for a change.

[h=1]Grace Revealed - From Grace Ambassadors Ministry Update -[/h]

If you reread my post you'll see that I'm not knocking your standards as you're not so 'holier than thou' as Tam is and you're not zealous enough to wanna criminalize any sexual relation outside of marriage. What you 'think' you know about me is just your bias and where it comes to 'truth' then you're one of many who claim to have it and who can't agree on it. Some of the "debates" on here on what the "truth" is show that much.

True, we have things we value although that's hardly the same as worship and I don't fawn other politicians no matter who they are.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What a shock !!! NOT. We know exactly who we elected. Take a gander at my Clinton Crime Family Documentary thread and see why we dodged a bullet with the much "more mature" Hillary. Dunce.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It's the nature of bullies to whine and snivel when they get whipped. Hence Trump's frequent self-pitying rants about the evil media, judges who enforce the law, and the Constitution, all of which have tripped him up numerous times.
How self incrimininating for the pair of you. Yes, I spelled incriminating wrong. :rotfl: You guys keep gettin' whooped by the TRUMPINATOR !!! :crackup: