Trump - Is He The Best President Ever?

Trump - Is He The Best President Ever?

• No, but he's the best in my lifetime

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arthur Brain

I suppose Art and barbie have no comment on these facts. Just ignore that stuff and beat Trump up everyday. What a life.

Got any assault charges against Biden? You have to be one fawning Trump dope to think there's nothing in regards to the allegations on that score, or maybe you think that wasn't Trump on the 'Access hollywood' tape either?

:plain:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Got any assault charges against Biden? You have to be one fawning Trump dope to think there's nothing in regards to the allegations on that score, or maybe you think that wasn't Trump on the 'Access hollywood' tape either?

Yes, it was Trump, being very honest as usual. He's human, dude.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Charges could be filed on any one of these. Maybe all the women and little girls will wait until he runs for president. :idunno:

225faa3826b3fe0620da5e333fccf690.jpg
36712418303ce372bbcdd8df5afa00ef.jpg

854baadc1798d5ee4e68145e830563d8.jpg
4cefe9df584bbf6d0f1523f2c7d3926f.jpg

Arthur Brain

Charges could be filed on any one of these. Maybe all the women and little girls will wait until he runs for president. :idunno:

225faa3826b3fe0620da5e333fccf690.jpg
36712418303ce372bbcdd8df5afa00ef.jpg

854baadc1798d5ee4e68145e830563d8.jpg
4cefe9df584bbf6d0f1523f2c7d3926f.jpg

So, that's the best ya got? That charges might be made against Biden if he ran for office? The allegations against Trump didn't all just magically appear when he ran for presidency PJ. Given his 'Access Hollywood' tripe it's far from surprising. Do you agree with Tam that laws should be implemented that make it a crime to have any sexual relationship outside of marriage? How likely is that to happen under Trump?

MAGA!!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What, do you think he'd still have been so candid if he thought he was on tape? C'mon dude. Don't think he'd have mentioned 'tic tacs' so much or being able to grope women by the genitals, do you?
He was obviously exaggerating with that, everybody knows that except the dense. But since you went THERE . . .

fbfa7f7d46b3c635d634b0ae46b4ccba.jpg
a63b191d37c0352095c384ac228c71aa.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So, that's the best ya got? That charges might be made against Biden if he ran for office? The allegations against Trump didn't all just magically appear when he ran for presidency PJ. Given his 'Access Hollywood' tripe it's far from surprising. Do you agree with Tam that laws should be implemented that make it a crime to have any sexual relationship outside of marriage? How likely is that to happen under Trump?

MAGA!!
9ba93104391cd71cd56379ab06f8aca2.jpg

Arthur Brain

He was obviously exaggerating with that, everybody knows that except the dense. But since you went THERE . . .

Oh, of course he was PJ, he was just 'kidding around', right? Just a little bit of laddish banter?

So how come Billy Bush is contrite about it, at least publicly?

Oh, and you didn't answer my question. Do you agree with Tam that any sexual relations outside of marriage should be criminal and do you think 'golden boy' would introduce laws to that effect?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I don't really think patrick meant to deceive anyone. More likely, he just trusted others who took advantage of his gullibility and desire to believe the faked stories they were peddling.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Oh, of course he was PJ, he was just 'kidding around', right? Just a little bit of laddish banter?

So how come Billy Bush is contrite about it, at least publicly?

Oh, and you didn't answer my question. Do you agree with Tam that any sexual relations outside of marriage should be criminal and do you think 'golden boy' would introduce laws to that effect?
No, I disagree with since half the nation (or more) would be in prison. It's preposterous in today's flat earth. :chuckle:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
hqdefault.jpg

I don't really think patrick meant to deceive anyone. More likely, he just trusted others who took advantage of his gullibility and desire to believe the faked stories they were peddling.
What makes you think that "patrick jane" really cares that the pictures of Biden had been photoshoped or not!?

There have been multiple examples of "Donald J" making false claims (Obama wiretapped Trump Towers, Ted Cruz's gather was part of the JFK assassination conspiracy,3 million illegal votes), that "patrick jane"
chooses to ignore!

Unfortunately, why should we assume that "patrick jane's" moral compass and that of "The Donald" are not one and the same?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Wrong barbie, those pictures are as real as it gets. That's your next candidate, soak it in.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Wrong barbie, those pictures as real as it gets. That's your next candidate, soak it in.

So, pictures then? Ones where the women in them don't exactly seem to be perturbed? You do realize that you could be caught in a picture where you could look like you're ogling someone or just look like a goofball etc? Just look at the many of Trump and to be fair anyone can be made to look like a chump through a photographic still. You must know this. Okay, Trump provides more than most but still...