Trump IMMEDIATELY Backpedals On Wall And More…

Arthur Brain

yeah, so lets run him off before hes in office, because obama, and heck all presidents have kept all their campaign promises - right?

Doesnt obama run anywhere to play golf - thats so wrong, right?

Why shouldnt trump go home, his home isnt the white house yet.

Eh, I wouldn't expect Trump or any politician in executive office to honour all pre election pledges, but with Trump I think you'll find more backpedaling than most, and as you say, he isn't even in office yet. Still, let's see.

Where it comes to 'home' then how much money do you suppose it will cost in terms of security if while in office he insists on going back to 'Trumpton' on weekends?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Eh, I wouldn't expect Trump or any politician in executive office to honour all pre election pledges, but with Trump I think you'll find more backpedaling than most, and as you say, he isn't even in office yet. Still, let's see.

Where it comes to 'home' then how much money do you suppose it will cost in terms of security if while in office he insists on going back to 'Trumpton' on weekends?

Ill let you know when he does it.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The OP of this thread goes on the mouths of progressives, but particularly the 'Young Turks' who are so absurd that one can put the same exact label on those that agree with anything they say as they would out on them.

Those people are slugs who try to drive the salt out of anything they can find, and have the consistency of a stair labyrinth. Let's look at Ana, the pretty little idiot you'll see in most of their videos- she sat there and talked exhaustively about people getting a rise out of harassing other people (which is what liberals have done professionally for years now). Then when Trump won the Presidency, she went on a rampage and said she has no respect for women who voted for him and that they are sociopaths.

:rotfl:
I mean, do I really even need to bring up irony or are people going to be intelligent enough to see it for what it is_

Social justice warriors take pride in being petty, and this wall thing is a perfect example.
The entire point is to effectively prevent illegals from easily entering the country. It can be electrified, it can be triple fenced with more patrols, we could make illegals build a fortress wall- hell, it can be a moat with dragons :chuckle:

I think if libs want to be taken seriously, they should get more serious :wave2:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
They just stated Clinton was winning and she was on the top of every poll. Which is throws their credibility in the garbage. Can't wait to see what lie the media tells you tomorrow so I can laugh again.

And not only that, but they abandoned ship when all the votes were in- no point in following the media on the turnout because they don't know, they simply take popular bias and prune it up.

gcthomas

And not only that, but they abandoned ship when all the votes were in- no point in following the media on the turnout because they don't know, they simply take popular bias and prune it up.
It turns out that Clinton was ¾-million votes more popular than Trump. Their votes were distributed differently, though. That's all.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Backpedaling?
Perhaps.
Perhaps just being coy.

Perhaps now that he realizes the scope of his new job he realizes how he simply cannot do all he promised, in fact really very little of what he promised. And we'll see how he stands up to all the special interests he claimed he could overcome.
But realization on that level is most likely beyond his narcissism and the fearful little boy inside the hair and makeup.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Perhaps now that he realizes the scope of his new job he realizes how he simply cannot do all he promised, in fact really very little of what he promised. And we'll see how he stands up to all the special interests he claimed he could overcome.
But realization on that level is most likely beyond his narcissism and the fearful little boy inside the hair and makeup.

:blabla:

Or perhaps he's not going to waste his time and ability pertaining to you morons agendas. Ever thought of that, genius? He's putting it elsewhere :wave2:

gcthomas

Backpedaling?
Perhaps.
Perhaps just being coy.

My guess from the other side of the pond is that he was treating the election like a game show, and he played to win. But he is also a pleaser, and he might be willing to be persuaded by more experienced or knowledgeable people when he is in the Oval Office.

Here's to hope. :cheers: