Trump IMMEDIATELY Backpedals On Wall And More…

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The following link contains a short article from a Progressive together with some other links.

Most of the purported backpedals are on the video, but each is being reported by all sorts of media out there.

Warning, I he uses the Lord's name in vain at the very end of the piece.

http://daytoninformer.com/trump-immediately-backpedals-on-wall-and-more/

They basically are trying to say Trump is 'back peddling' based on the fact that they are going a less costly route and building double fencing along the border- double fencing implies electrified fencing, and taller fencing since it requires less material.

It could also be built relatively fast- Trump is thinking frugally in terms of money and timing- a brick and mortar wall is not necessary unless one is expecting an invasion.

These progressives will jump at anything like dogs in heat. They should go think long and hard why people got tired of them and voted for Trump in the first place :wave2:

Reactions: Lon

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Democrats are a vengeful lot, organization———-this loss has been a humiliation and they will get even…….They still have the dishonest press and some of the crappy radio stations, CNN, PMSNBC,NPR lousy, lying papers NYT, LA times, Boston Glob and the sub human elements.

i liked npr when i listened to it

i listen to its canadian counterpart, the CBC exclusively

and run everything i hear through a filter

but i really miss rex murphy

and evan solomon

and danny finkelman! :banana:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The following link contains a short article from a Progressive together with some other links.

Most of the purported backpedals are on the video, but each is being reported by all sorts of media out there.

Warning, I he uses the Lord's name in vain at the very end of the piece.

http://daytoninformer.com/trump-immediately-backpedals-on-wall-and-more/

The guy who made "flip flop" a household name backpedaled on yet another campaign promise? Say it aint so!

Regarding Donald Trump using our Lord's name in vain:

Surely someone who proudly posed on the cover of a SMUT magazine wouldn't do such a thing, especially since he has such good...ahem...'Christian' friends.

Donald-Trump-with-Jerry-Falwell-Jr.jpg

http://cdn.freakoutnation.com/uploads/2016/06/Donald-Trump-with-Jerry-Falwell-Jr.jpg

Danoh

Trump is modifying one promise after another of his campaign promises.

He was either that clueless about the feasibility of actually pulling off his various promises, or simply lied.

Either way, he is looking bad.

Here is another among others being widely reported by Press from all sides.

Trump just completely reversed his policy on South Korea — only 2 days after being elected...

http://www.vox.com/world/2016/11/10/13585524/donald-trump-phone-call-south-korea-park-geun-hye

At the same time, perhaps he is coming to his senses...we will just have to wait and see for a time.

I remain hopeful for now.

At the same time, well aware that not one individual on these threads who has typically and one-sidedly supported Trump's candicacy and or Presidency is obviously worth listening to for what's what.

Not a one of them has proven objective in any way, shape, or form on these issues.

Same old, same old with them all, on any and all subjects, anywhere on TOL :chuckle:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Trump is modifying one promise after another of his campaign promises.

He was either that clueless about the feasibility of actually pulling off his various promises, or simply lied.

Either way, he is looking bad.

Here is another among others being widely reported by Press from all sides.

http://www.vox.com/world/2016/11/10/13585524/donald-trump-phone-call-south-korea-park-geun-hye

At the same time, perhaps he is coming to his senses...we will just have to wait and see for a time.

I remain hopeful for now.

At the same time, well aware that not one individual on these threads who has typically and one-sidedly supported Trump's candicacy and or Presidency is obviously worth listening to for what's what.

Not a one of them has proven objective in any way, shape, or form on these issues.

Same old, same old with them all, on any and all subjects, anywhere on TOL :chuckle:

not sure how this is "back-pedaling"

his campaign rhetoric was about making japan and s korea help with the cost of defending them

i don't see that that's off the table :idunno:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
They basically are trying to say Trump is 'back peddling' based on the fact that they are going a less costly route and building double fencing along the border- double fencing implies electrified fencing, and taller fencing since it requires less material.

It could also be built relatively fast- Trump is thinking frugally in terms of money and timing- a brick and mortar wall is not necessary unless one is expecting an invasion.

These progressives will jump at anything like dogs in heat. They should go think long and hard why people got tired of them and voted for Trump in the first place :wave2:
Good points Crucible, good post

Danoh

Danoh is a Clinton Lover, what do you expect from him?

I did not vote for either of them.

But I have made it clear I am both willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt and keep my eyes open.

Eyes open is something you and yours have never shown yourselves capable of.

I made it clear in the above post that I did not see his action as back peddling.

You remain the one-sided, duplicitous fool of your kind.

This, of course, hardens your kind's heart against the truth of a matter ever further.

You each not only live for your endless self-delusion, but for its resulting, equally endless need for "our way alone, or the highway" strife.

You each love your Jerry Springer stage/audience participants hypocrisy.

Romans 2:1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. 2:2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

In this, there is no addressing any of you on this duplicity of yours.

Yours ever being a grace-less grace towards anyone not your own.

Strife away, hypocrites.

I remain hopeful as to the man your kind so recklessly voted into office because we just might be stuck with him for at least four years, if not longer; thanks to each your absolutely stupid inaction as to each your responsibility "to know them which labour among you, and are over you....1 Thessalonians 5:12.

Not a one of you ever demonstrated having bothered to conduct a thorough, unbiased history on your candidate.

And you have each continued as narrow mindedly one-sided on this.

It is not ironic that your kind would take issue with anyone being as direct about these things as the man you each so recklessly voted into office.

You're a bunch of religious hypocrites, through and through.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The guy who made "flip flop" a household name backpedaled on yet another campaign promise? Say it aint so!

Regarding Donald Trump using our Lord's name in vain:

Surely someone who proudly posed on the cover of a SMUT magazine wouldn't do such a thing, especially since he has such good...ahem...'Christian' friends.

Donald-Trump-with-Jerry-Falwell-Jr.jpg

http://cdn.freakoutnation.com/uploads/2016/06/Donald-Trump-with-Jerry-Falwell-Jr.jpg

I guess you FORGOT that Hillary isn't a True Believing Christian either, right? Maybe you just had a lapse of memory? Yeah, that's probably it? It happens with all of us. We didn't vote for Trump because he's a GREAT Evangelist. We voted for him in order to keep an Evil Woman named Hillary out of office. And, to avoid WW3. And, we desired an "Outsider and Businessman" instead of a "Career, corrupt Politician." Excuse "US" for wanting to better our country.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Democrats are a vengeful lot, organization———-this loss has been a humiliation and they will get even…….They still have the dishonest press and some of the crappy radio stations, CNN, PMSNBC,NPR lousy, lying papers NYT, LA times, Boston Glob and the sub human elements.

They've already started getting even. Watch all those "Rioters" on YouTube.