TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Acerbic%2B04597.JPG

"Mar Largo" is not the only Trump property that has been deemed a "gun free zone!"

The school gun violence problem could be easily solved - just move all students into Trump owned properties!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Acerbic%2B04597.JPG

"Mar Largo" is not the only Trump property that has been deemed a "gun free zone!"

The school gun violence problem could be easily solved - just move all students into Trump owned properties!

A few guns will need to be brought into our schools in order to protect the students and administration. There's NO other choice. If YOU have any other ideas, post them. Otherwise, shut up!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Acerbic%2B04597.JPG

The left has nothing to say when it comes to protecting our kids. They hate the cops they hate the military they ain’t got nuttin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Maxine Water’s is unhinged. Her Trump Derangement Syndrome is worrisome. Time for professional help..
1a443b9c2ee7d8e038e0f8645341a96a.jpg

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Currently [MENTION=1077]drbrumley[/MENTION] is suffering acute Trump Derangement Syndrome. The Susan B. Anthony List, Operation Rescue, and Life Site News have all praised Trump pro life efforts and I have posted articles about each one

Every time I post about those organizations it takes [MENTION=1077]drbrumley[/MENTION] less than 60 seconds to rush in and spew out hate. That man is sick, maybe even dangerous. The hate and bile and venom that drips from him will soon consume him totally, if it has not already.

drbrumley

Currently [MENTION=1077]drbrumley[/MENTION] is suffering acute Trump Derangement Syndrome. The Susan B. Anthony List, Operation Rescue, and Life Site News have all praised Trump pro life efforts and I have posted articles about each one

Every time I post about those organizations it takes [MENTION=1077]drbrumley[/MENTION] less than 60 seconds to rush in and spew out hate. That man is sick, maybe even dangerous. The hate and bile and venom that drips from him will soon consume him totally, if it has not already.

:rotfl:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Yes this is becoming worrisome

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
When Muller ends his case and declares no wrong doing Trump will fire him. That is why mullet is dragging it on because he knows Trump is going to fire his butt. More winning