TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Wait,

I just realize that Acw IS anti trump Christian.

images

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You know, I never liked trump before. His show was weak except for when Ivanka was on.. but once he started hammering Bush and Kasich etc I became a fan. Bigly. And when he put Hillary in her place? Pariceless! And then bringing Romney in to beg haha. I love it. Truly a good man and a fine human being, an American patriot. Long live the king.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The way things are breaking, right now...

Maybe it's all a big coincidence. But it's keeping Trump up at night.
I'd be extremely concerned too if I had a literal witch hunt based on NOTHING, sniffing around my backside 24/7. Any normal person could "lose sleep" in such an unconstitutional fishing expedition being waged against them.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I'd be extremely concerned too if I had a literal witch hunt based on NOTHING, sniffing around my backside 24/7.

Unfortunately for Trump, a growing number of his underlings have been found to have committed felonies. Some have already pleaded guilty and are cooperating with the investigation. And it appears more are going down before long.

Any normal person could "lose sleep" in such an unconstitutional fishing expedition being waged against them.

Unfortunately for Trump such an investigation is Constitutional and legal. This is why Trump's lawyers haven't even considered making the argument.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Unfortunately for Trump, a growing number of his underlings have been found to have committed felonies. Some have already pleaded guilty and are cooperating with the investigation. And it appears more are going down before long.

Unfortunately for Trump such an investigation is Constitutional and legal. This is why Trump's lawyers haven't even considered making the argument.

Hey little man, do you have "substantiated proof" you are able to provide for this 'accusation?'