Town Quixote's

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Parsed a piece at a time.....
Last gasp of the insufficiently prepared. I took it point by point, altering none of it.

too bad you'll not understand contezt.
Too bad you aren't better at hiding your agenda. But thanks for stopping by again.

Go post a journal for your conquests.
Ive conflated ive done this ive done that I reported you, Bah! Poser.

Post your superior intellect in your peraonal journal.

.....observations without malice.
:plain:

IMJerusha

Just passing by. If it looks, acts. & serves as a blog........

Howdy, DK! You think this is a blog? I thought it was a commentary in newspaper format. :idunno: It's interesting, informative and downright compelling. The biggest plus is that I don't have to pay for a subscription! :D

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ya think? Nah! Bullies are mean spirited individuals with a ton of psychological baggage. That's not Town. And what exactly is wrong with being intellectual?

Certain types of people are intimidated by it ... which is exactly what you are seeing in this thread.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
smiley_green_with_envy_zpsf9a8a652.gif~original

IMJerusha

Certain types of people are intimidated by it ... which is exactly what you are seeing in this thread.

Oh come on, lots of people are smarter and more intellectual than I am. So what? Life presents enough challenges and dangers to waste time being intimidated by a thread.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh come on, lots of people are smarter and more intellectual than I am. So what? Life presents enough challenges and dangers to waste time being intimidated by a thread.

I wasn't speaking of you ... :chuckle:

IMJerusha

I wasn't speaking of you ... :chuckle:

Yes, I do have that awesome ability, don't I? :peach: (sorry, I read your post before you edited it. I bake awesome pies!)

My point, however, is that everyone has something great to offer, you, DK, and this is Town's forte. There's no point in getting upset or intimidated by it.