Town Quixote's

IMJerusha

And it landed on my fragile little toe and broke it. Whatever shall I do?

I question the proprietor's ability to assist you, Sister, but perhaps he'll rise to the occasion of gallant and kiss it all better?...or at least bring you a lawn chair.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well goodness me, I am still waiting for some ice ... or a cold T-bone steak for my injury.

Where is the host of this most gallant soiree?

IMJerusha

Well goodness me, I am still waiting for some ice ... or a cold T-bone steak for my injury.

Where is the host of this most gallant soiree?

Indeed! My mint julep is depleted and I ***hiccup*** oh, I do beg your pardon, require another! A side of lobster sounds most inviting as well!...or a warm T-bone.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do I have enough lace? Oh dear! I can't see through my lace!

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
OK, so I have this dog. He is really big and strong. 65 pounds of hungry muscle and I ran out of hound food. So off I go in the ancient chariot to resupply. It seemed safe enough what with this tread being closed and all.

On the way home I decided to pop into Freddie's. It is a casual joint and one of the locals saw me and ordered my favorite dry red from Freddie with a shout out. Who was I to refuse such warm generosity?

Finally I arrive home and log on to TOL only to discover all this chatter in one of my favorite threads. Tammie, Rusha and IMJ putting on gowns and snapping fingers for mint juleps? What's next? :idunno:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Considering my toe ailment, I shall have to merely sit on the sidelines and observe.