Town Heretic: Pray For His Troubled Soul

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
His issue is with God, I don't have a say in it. For that matter, so is annab's and Town Heretic's. They seem to think that they can mold God's Word to meet their belief system and still call themselves "Christian". Boy, do they have a rude awakening coming.

You're right. You don't have a say in it. Or in anything, for that matter.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...His issue is with God, I don't have a say in it. For that matter, so is annab's and Town Heretic's.
You dissemble within the Body and you should be ashamed of yourself.

They seem to think that they can mold God's Word to meet their belief system and still call themselves "Christian".
Not even a little true.

Boy, do they have a rude awakening coming.
You appear to hope that...and that's tragic.

Arthur Brain

His profile says "Other". For the mentally impaired I'll define pagan per Dictionary.com;

a person who is not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim

Oh, well that simplistic little pigeon holing clears everything up then...

:plain:

His issue is with God, I don't have a say in it. For that matter, so does annab and Town Heretic. They seem to think that they can mold God's Word to meet their belief system and still call themselves "Christian". Boy, do they have a rude awakening coming.

Er, no, it's pretty much just with you. As regards anna and TH, I've yet to see them make up deliberate lying sleaze about anybody on here. Have you? Yet you seem to have no problem incorporating that into your own.....'system'. Why is that?

doloresistere

Yay! It's that veritable bastion of sleazy lying innuendo moral conservative values - ACW!!!! *cheering, confetti etc* ...

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

bliss.gif

I recently asked an agnostic to pray for me. I need all the help I can get right now. No details though forthcoming. Only my closest friends know about it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's his ".....method."

Might as well quote myself, since he's so fond of quoting me.

LOL...good one, you are paying attention to the thread that you no longer participate in because you know your limitations ever so well.

So tell me anna, can a person pick and choose out of the Bible things that meet their social agenda and still call themselves a Christian?

Can the abortion doctor wielding the the scalpel still be a Christian? If so, George Tiller (the former baby killer) is in Heaven..

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I recently asked an agnostic to pray for me. I need all the help I can get right now. No details though forthcoming. Only my closest friends know about it.

I'll pray for you dolores, as God doesn't like to be mocked (and asking someone who doesn't even acknowledge that God exists to pray for you is mocking Him).

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Based on your posts in another unmentioned thread, it's obvious that you have attended the wrong churches.
Oh aCW your unique way to connect dots always fascinates me. I'm sure you always attend the right churches. Or at least the Reich ones. :mock:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
LOL...good one, you are paying attention to the thread that you no longer participate in because you know your limitations ever so well.

I don't participate in your thread because you use it to lie and defame.

So tell me anna, can a person pick and choose out of the Bible things that meet their social agenda and still call themselves a Christian?
You mean the way you pick and choose which commandments to follow? Your set seems to be missing the ninth.

Arthur Brain

That "thread" presumably being your own personal blog? You could have had that thing put in the ECT section yet you deliberately didn't, and it's no secret why. It could have been done in a tenth or less of the time also. The reason why less and less folk are bothering with your own personal soapbox is because it's lame and boring aCW. If only you could recognize your own limitations....:plain:

Which in other words means anything that goes against the 'great aCW's' interpretation of what should happen in society. Was the good Samaritan a liberal in your view?

Can the abortion doctor wielding the the scalpel still be a Christian? If so, George Tiller (the former baby killer) is in Heaven..

:rolleyes: Because of course anna supports abortion. Your strawman 'arguments' are almost as boring as your blog thread....

Son of Jack

It wasn't an accusation. Just a question.

I looked at your article, and I think you and the writer of the article are guilty of hyperbole. Are there priests, pastors, and preachers that abuse the Scriptures to intimidate and bully? Yes, I experienced it. I've also experienced the other side where people in these positions are diligently seeking to understand and help others understand the Scriptures. To say every person in these positions does this is just silly.