Town Heretic: Pray For His Troubled Soul

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
For those who suffer, and those who cry this night, give them repose, Lord; A pause in their burdens. Let there be minutes where they experience peace, not of man but of angels. Love them, Lord, when others cannot. Hold them, Lord, when we fail with human arms. Hear their prayers and give them the ability to hear You back in whatever language they best understand. AMEN.

WizardofOz

images

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
this poor man desperately needs our prayers
:think: Everyone could use this and all of us are paupers.

I objected to this sort of thing from you at first because it was so obviously an angry, condescending attempt at the whole "he's outside of the Body" business and I don't believe you use the Holy as an extension of personal dislike.

But then it came to me that my feeling that way about it just empowers the worst part of you, the part I'd rather see grow into something else. So my problem was adding to your problem.

Considering that: pray for me. Pray for me daily. Hourly if it helps. Pray for me without ceasing. If I'm right it can only help you. If you're right it can only help me. If we're both wrong and right it can only help both of us.

So that's a win/win.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's always nice to see what an important role prayer plays. We know this by the sincerity of the poster requesting it.

Arthur Brain

i pray for your troubled soul too

Hmm, funny that, because I could swear that only the other day you were calling her a 'God hating pig' and expressing sentiments regarding how much you were looking forward to seeing here burn in a fiery lake....(along with others)

What. A. Joke.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
Hmm, funny that, because I could swear that only the other day you were calling her a 'God hating pig' and expressing sentiments regarding how much you were looking forward to seeing here burn in a fiery lake....(along with others)

What. A. Joke.

Was it a fiery lake? I don't think a lake would be wide enough for you in Resurrected's mind :think: