Total Depravity, Totally Refuted

beloved57

The Bible clearly teaches that salvation has been provided for every one, Hebrews 2:9, plus many other scriptures. But you are determined to go to hell because you don't have faith in God or his Son Jesus Christ.

Invalid comments not found in scripture.

Nanja

The Bible clearly teaches that salvation has been provided for every one, Hebrews 2:9, plus many other scriptures. But you are determined to go to hell because you don't have faith in God or his Son Jesus Christ.

Wrong. The scriptures don't teach that salvation has been provided for everyone.

Salvation has not been provided for all of humanity, but Christ Jesus tasted death for every one of His Sheep John 10:11,15..

And He rose again, after tasting death for His Sheep, as the Great Shepherd of the Sheep .

Heb.13:20-21
20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
21 Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Mat. 25:31-34, 41, 46
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous [the Sheep] into life eternal.

~~~~~

beloved57

Wrong. The scriptures don't teach that salvation has been provided for everyone.

Salvation has not been provided for all of humanity, but Christ Jesus tasted death for every one of His Sheep John 10:11,15..

And He rose again, after tasting death for His Sheep, as the Great Shepherd of the Sheep .

Heb.13:20-21
20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
21 Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Mat. 25:31-34, 41, 46
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous [the Sheep] into life eternal.

~~~~~

Very Good post, quite true and edifying.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Total Depravity is a universal Protestant concept that exists in Lutheranism, Calvinism, and even Arminianism. They all have small differences comparable in scale to Luther vs Calvin's predestination.

So this thread, as per usual, is just a mass of uneducated bias against Reformed belief :wave:

Nanja

Very Good post, quite true and edifying.

I appreciate you, and Thank God for you My Brother!

God keeps all the non-elect, the cursed goats, in the same state for all of their natural lives with the devil and his angels, for Christ was never appointed their Saviour.

Christ died a Covenant Death exclusively for His Covenant people, His Elect, the Sheep, the Many. They were forever made perfect in God's Sight.

Mat. 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Christ's Chosen Covenant People Eph. 1:4 having remission of sins Eph. 1:7 is Justification before God; just as if they had never sinned Rom. 4:7-8.

~~~~~

beloved57

God keeps all the non-elect, the cursed goats, in the same state for all of their natural lives with the devil and his angels, for Christ was never appointed their Saviour.

Christ died a Covenant Death exclusively for His Covenant people, His Elect, the Sheep, the Many. They were forever made perfect in God's Sight.

For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Christ's Chosen Covenant People Eph. 1:4 having remission of sins Eph. 1:7 is Justification before God; just as if they had never sinned Rom. 4:7-8.

~~~~~
Amen!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

~~~~~
That's you, just keeping your fantasy religion going !!

Robert Pate

Banned

~~~~~

You have replaced the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19, with the false Gospel of predestination.

beloved57

You have replaced the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19, with the false Gospel of predestination.

Those scriptures are fine, just you don't believe them or understand them.

Robert Pate

Banned
Those scriptures are fine, just you don't believe them or understand them.

Do you believe and understand this one?

"For God so loves the WORLD, that he gave his only begotten son that WHOSOEVER believes in him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.