TOL's Sinless Members

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Paul's words and James' words and indeed every writers words are God's words and they no where contradict Him.

Except James' word is so simple and clear like Jesus' messages.. that's why so many mainstreamers don't like it.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
OK, so you were the one who was incorrect. Cool.

I'm going to have to put you on ignore e. I don't think you preach the true gospel. It's sad since I like you but I must obey scripture concerning the message of Christ that is preached.

I'll give you another chance I guess

staind.raindrop

If you don't believe the things I've told you then, why ask me
anything? Now, doesn't that make better sense? The definition of
insanity is, : "Doing the same thing over and over again and
expecting different results!"

What are you talking about? What haven't i believed? Why does it matter who the books were addressed to?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm going to have to put you on ignore e. I don't think you preach the true gospel. It's sad since I like you but I must obey scripture concerning the message of Christ that is preached.

Sorry IJ, I don't need another chance. Do what you must. Do it seventy times seven. :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Kind of sensitive aren't ya?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
James' epistle is directed at skillfully living for Christ, James' use of the term works is in the practical sense and not in a theological sense - simple.

do you even know what you are saying? I don't think so.

just so amazing!

what you are saying is that you don't have to live what the scripture says.

You need to know that all Scripture is theological and Jesus' teachings and commands are all theological and His people ought to follow or practice what He says if you claim to be His followers..

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
do you even know what you are saying? I don't think so.

just so amazing!

what you are saying is that you don't have to live what the scripture says.

You need to know that all Scripture is theological and Jesus' teachings and commands are all theological and His people ought to follow or practice what He says if you claim to be His followers..

Meshak, you're not as smart as people think you aren't!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Did you attend high school? Who's educated? Whose Bible did you read?

It is written
but God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong, and the base things of the world and the despised God has chosen, the things that are not, so that He may nullify the things that are, so that no man may boast before God. (1 Corinthians 1:27-29 NASB)

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
It is written
but God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong, and the base things of the world and the despised God has chosen, the things that are not, so that He may nullify the things that are, so that no man may boast before God. (1 Corinthians 1:27-29 NASB)
Paul boasted often. Did you have a point?