toldailytopic: WWJD. Jesus was Jewish, so why wouldn't He want all of us to become Je

Ps82

Untellectual,
Are you trying to tell me that because I don't get your ideas ... I can't understand scripture.

Well, that's a flawed assumption. I do know that you seem to want to dance around the plain truth written in scripture and somehow mystify things by making everything 'deeper' than it is.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Untellectual,
Are you trying to tell me that because I don't get your ideas ... I can't understand scripture.

Well, that's a flawed assumption. I do know that you seem to want to dance around the plain truth written in scripture and somehow mystify things by making everything 'deeper' than it is.
No, I'm saying you don't understand this point about scripture that I am explaining to you, that you want me to move on from.

Ps82

Untellectual,
Well, that's a flawed assumption.

I do know that you seem to want to dance around the plain truth written in scripture and somehow mystify things by making everything even'deeper' than it might be.

Sheila B

And the Jews have nothing to do with ethnicity.. as Paul explains in Romans.

A Jew is someone who is circumcised of the heart.. not the flesh.

This is the answer to the OP: Jesus does then indeed, enable all the world to become truly Jewish, circumcised in heart!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Untellectual,
Well, that's a flawed assumption.

I do know that you seem to want to dance around the plain truth written in scripture and somehow mystify things by making everything even'deeper' than it might be.
no, see post 82.

Ps82

no, see post 82.

Very busy planning a fall picnic for 38 + people and decorating my home, planning a family Thanksgiving get together, and a sit down Church Christmas dinner for 40+ - people.

No time to write ... but always like to check in to look for an interesting topic or post.

Thanks for speaking to me.
Catch you later.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Very busy planning a fall picnic for 38 + people and decorating my home, planning a family Thanksgiving get together, and a sit down Church Christmas dinner for 40+ - people.

No time to write ... but always like to check in to look for an interesting topic or post.

Thanks for speaking to me.
Catch you later.
Later.