toldailytopic: Which is the BEST and WORST fast food place, and why?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for January 15th, 2013 06:00 AM

toldailytopic: Which is the BEST and WORST fast food place, and why?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Best? There's times I have a hankering for a Big Mac or a Quarter Pounder, or a Whopper with cheese or an Arby's sandwich

Worst? Last time I went in a Wendy's was 1979

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Worst- Arby's. I think those fries with that powder on them is disgusting and roast beef all piled up with cheese whiz on it is gross.

Best- probably Wendy's they have a large variety of salads and sides.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Worst - Taco Bell.....I think some dog foods use higher grade meat

Best - Subway & Chipotle.....Fresh ingredients, and you get to see them make your food.

As for burgers, Five Guys is the best.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Best: Subway ... the variety to pick and choose from, they offer a nutritional chart so you know the calories/fat ratio of what you are eating, and the ingredients are fresh.

Worst: Sonic ... a good portion of the menu consists of ice cream and there really isn't much in the way of healthy meals to choose from

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Best: In and Out burger, if haven't had one, you'll never know

Worst: Carl's Jr... I know a lot of folks like them but, I cannot eat it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Best: There's a fast food burger chain here in Seattle called Dick's.

tumblr_lglbl9YZe31qfxc82o1_400.jpg

Bestest: Down south in T-town there's a great greasy burger place called "Frisco Freeze".

1325824067_120568-frisko-freeze-3416-1.jpg

Worst? My palate hasn't met that place as of yet.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Worst? It's a tie between Taco Bell and McDonald's. I just don't like their food.

Best? Schlotzsky's! They're similar to Subway in what they serve. I love their homemade bread!

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
While I was growing up, I never liked McDonald's.

Now, I don't mind it. Well...certain of their menu items anyway.

I don't mind Burger King.

I don't mind Del Taco.

I love Chick-fil-A, although they are not and never will be in Nevada.

I am not fond of Taco Bell or Jack in the Box.

Arby's I don't mind, although they have become VERY EXPENSIVE.

I used to love Hardee's, but I am not sure if they exist anymore.

Overall, I prefer a campfire meal. Call me oldfashioned, but I do.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Best- Subway. A large selection of healthy foods.

Worst- In and out Burger. All grease, deep fried and white bread. I got sick off their food.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is a sandwich place here called Firehouse Subs...all proceeds benefit the fire department. GREAT sandwiches, although I don't know if I'd consider that fast food.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is a sandwich place here called Firehouse Subs...all proceeds benefit the fire department. GREAT sandwiches, although I don't know if I'd consider that fast food.

I'd try it, just because the proceeds benefit the fire department (if there was one locally).

ragTagblues

Best - Magic Roll, a small shop in Bristol that makes pricey; but to die for wraps - http://magicroll.co.uk/

If I was choosing something well known, probably Subway. I like that the ingredients are at least fresh, even if the sandwich combinations are a little dubious.

Worst - KFC, Burger King, McDonalds etc etc. There all places I never eat, the food is horrible, the service poor and they always make me feel like crap about an hour afterwards.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Best - Magic Roll, a small shop in Bristol that makes pricey; but to die for wraps - http://magicroll.co.uk/

If I was choosing something well known, probably Subway. I like that the ingredients are at least fresh, even if the sandwich combinations are a little dubious.

Worst - KFC, Burger King, McDonalds etc etc. There all places I never eat, the food is horrible, the service poor and they always make me feel like crap about an hour afterwards.

Do you ever crave carbage food though? Be HONEST!