toldailytopic: What were your best and worst subjects in school?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for January 10th, 2013 09:44 AM

toldailytopic: What were your best and worst subjects in school?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Best subject: Art.
Worst Subject: Math and the rest.

However, I wish I could do it all over again because now I would be a better student.

Last edited:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Best Subject: Orchestra
Worst Subject: Home Economics

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Hmm....Best would be either History (any), the Sciences (Earth, Biology..etc) English (all areas)*...In fact I did well in just about any subject except anything relating to Math.

Don't like math...:nono:

...Actually I didn't do so hot in Gym either. :think:

*No comments from the Peanut Gallery regarding my Grammar and Spelling. :juggle:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My best classes were math and science. But, I did fairly well in all of them, except PE. In my early years, I was bad at reading. But, we found out I was dyslexic and that was solved. Now, I love to read.

PureX

I was really good at smoking pot and cigarettes in the boy's room. And I liked working the weight machines and running in gym. But skipping school all together and spending the day at my girlfriend's house was really my forte.

But I was an avid reader, and I really liked college. College is where I finally learned to like learning things. Art and literature were always my best and favorite subjects.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was really good at smoking pot and cigarettes in the boy's room. And I liked working the weight machines and running in gym. But skipping school all together and spending the day at my girlfriend's house was really my forte.

Well, that explains your stupidity. :)

Worst, was any sort of social science (people studies). I got A's in math like trig and calc along with physics which was also easy. (Newton is logical, atheists are morons)

And it showed on the ACT score where I whipped other college going students in math and science and was way below average in social areas. (no, I don't understand half of you)

Selaphiel

Best: Biology, chemistry, programming, history, religion, social studies, gym.

Worst: German and "nynorsk" (alternative written language, which I still find utterly useless)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Worst: Algebra, World History, Spanish
Best: English, Science, Bible

Buzzword

Best: English and History (got my degree in the former)

Worst: Algebra and Calculus

I'm a very spacial thinker (comes from writing stories, I think), so Geometry and Trigonometry were easy street.
You can tie the equations to something at least hypothetically physical.

Algebra and Calculus, with their can't-even-keep-it-tied-to-real-numbers abstractness, continue to elude my understanding.

Favorite time of schoolday: Band
Still miss being part of an ensemble. My trombone's gathering dust.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Didn't really have a best/worst, but my favorites were probably English and Chemistry. Least? Latin, though I appreciate it more now...and gym, until we had the track option. I've never liked exercise that was about exercise. I prefer doing something productive or at least interesting.