toldailytopic: What should be done with Planned Parenthood? Defund or continued suppo

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're an idiot. Sex crimes

Where is abortion in the list? Perhaps you have another source?

Enough of this bickering between the two of us Aaaaaron; I've decide to make a peace offering. I heard that you're a cigar smoker so I ordered a case for you.

cgr_swisher_sweets_blunt_grape_5pks.jpg

I was so pleased when I saw that they came in a fruit flavor.

Enjoy!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Classic aCW for ya :dunce:

So because (that fantastic source of knowledge) wikipedia doesn't acknowledge abortion as a sexual sin, it isn't?

Again, what kind of sin is it Aaaaaron if it isn't sex related?

(and PLEASE acknowledge my mockery of you with the gift).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here you go dopey.

You're welcome!

Paraphrasing the words of my bestest friend in the whooooole wide world:

Classic WizardofOz for ya

You have your work cut out for you Wiz, as others believe that abortion is a sexual sin as well:

Sexual sin, abortion, and the pill
http://www.presentationministries.com/brochures/SexSinAbortionPill.asp

General talk on how to overcome sexual sin
http://betterlife1.com/topics/general_talk_on_how_to_overcome_sexual_sin_.php

etc etc etc

WizardofOz

Let me get my calculator out and add this one up Aaaaaron.

If a pregnancy can't result from anything but sex between a man and a woman.

+

And abortions are primarily done from out of wedlock sex.

Gee, what kind of crime would it be Aaaaaron, a shoplifting crime?

Just more proof that you were never in law enforcement. You don't even have a basic understanding of criminal code.

Was abortion considered a sex crime prior to 1973? :nono:
The prohibition of legal abortion from the 1880s until 1973 came under the same anti-obscenity or Comstock laws that prohibited the dissemination of birth control information and services.

But...but, I found this other site on the Internet that says....:blabla:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just more proof that you were never in law enforcement. You don't even have a basic understanding of criminal code.

If your argument is what is a sexual sin based on our current criminal code, you might want to check it Aaaaaron, you won't even find abortion under "murder" (i.e. it's not a listed as ANY type of crime).

Was abortion considered a sex crime prior to 1973? :nono:
The prohibition of legal abortion from the 1880s until 1973 came under the same anti-obscenity or Comstock laws that prohibited the dissemination of birth control information and services.

But...but, I found this other site on the Internet that says....:blabla:

Did you by chance find that cut n paste above on an "internet site" Aaaaaron?

Aside from the pot calling the kettle black, who cares what man had it classified as prior to 1973? God via The Holy Bible says that out of wedlock sex is a sin, and the results of out of wedlock sex more often than not is the murder of an innocent human being.

WizardofOz

If your argument is what is a sexual sin based on our current criminal code, you might want to check it Aaaaaron, you won't even find abortion under "murder" (i.e. it's not a listed as ANY type of crime).

:hammer:

Read the entire post before responding next time. Save yourself the embarrassment.

who cares what man had it classified as prior to 1973? God via The Holy Bible says that out of wedlock sex is a sin, and the results of out of wedlock sex more often than not is the murder of an innocent human being.

The doesn't make abortion a sex crime.

I am glad you came around to agree with me on the OP though, your muddled definition of "Libertarian doctrine" notwithstanding.

IMJerusha

ABORT PLANNED PARENTHOOD!!
And, oh yeah, force them to return all the money to the Susan G. Komen foundation and the U.S. Taxpayers and publicly apologize to Nancy Brinker, who should be restored to the leadership role of the foundation while current leaders should be forced to step down.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
:hammer:

Read the entire post before responding next time. Save yourself the embarrassment.

The doesn't make abortion a sex crime.

I am glad you came around to agree with me on the OP though, your muddled definition of "Libertarian doctrine" notwithstanding.

Maybe Aaaaaron should read his copy and paste links closer in the future.

The Comstock Law dealt with obscenity. Gee, look how obscenity is defined:

Behavior, appearance, or expression (such as films and books) that violate accepted standards of sexual morality.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/obscenity

Careful Aaaaron, you're going to bump yourself (nog) from the "He tries SO hard!" award in my WHMBR! thread.

WizardofOz

Maybe Aaaaaron should read his copy and paste links closer in the future.

The Comstock Law dealt with obscenity. Gee, look how obscenity is defined:

Behavior, appearance, or expression (such as films and books) that violate accepted standards of sexual morality.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/obscenity

And? Did you have a point to make?

:rotfl: at you looking it up in the dictionary though. Thanks for yet another laugh.

Careful Aaaaron, you're going to bump yourself (nog) from the "He tries SO hard!" award in my WHMBR! thread.

I am not nog and have never posted in your soapbox of a thread.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And? Did you have a point to make?

Yes I do, and I'll close this so-called "debate" with the same words I always use when chatting with you:

It's a waste of time to try and reason with the babbling idiot standing on the corner talking to himself.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Or unjustified homicide, as I've said twice now. Do you oppose abortionists being charged with such?

Being that we're a country that embraces sexual sins, you might want to check your calender for when Hell is going to freeze over, cuz that'll happen before people give us their immoral sex habits.

WizardofOz

Being that we're a country that embraces sexual sins, you might want to check your calender for when Hell is going to freeze over, cuz that'll happen before people give us their immoral sex habits.

So what? People have told you this repeatedly in regard to your soapbox crusade to criminalize homosexuality and yet you persist.

Even justification is alaCarte in your little world.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

So what? People have told you this repeatedly in regard to your soapbox crusade to criminalize homosexuality and yet you persist

You've followed the WHMBR! thread closely Aaaaaron. Even when I don't see your little head peeking in, the stench of grape flavored Swisher Sweets remain long after you've left, letting me know that you're a devoted follower.

You know as well as I do that homoseuxality is just the end result of the sexual sins that this once moral nation of ours has allowed.