toldailytopic: What should be done with Planned Parenthood? Defund or continued suppo

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for January 18th, 2013 06:00 AM

toldailytopic: What should be done with Planned Parenthood? Defund or continued support?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My opinion is that it can be privately funded, but not government funded.

Letsargue

Here’s one of the places a person doesn’t have to sign on to TOL as a “Pinko Commie” to show who they are.

Paul – 011813

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Planned Parenthood? The place where people go to murder their children?

oatmeal

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for January 18th, 2013 06:00 AM

toldailytopic: What should be done with Planned Parenthood? Defund or continued support?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Defund it, abolish it and all the so called entitlement/social programs.

oatmeal

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think we should defund all organizations that perform AOD.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Defund and charge them with murder. Permanently revoke their medical licenses to practice. They are butchers. Abortionists rank right down there in the slime with pedophiles. They are boils on the hind side of America. America need to rid itself of this infection that kills the youngest of its citizens.

Last edited by a moderator:

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They are guilty of taking the lives of innocent children.

All under the umbrella of "women's rights."

It is disgusting.

Buzzword

So if everyone is done ranting and raving, PP is the reason most of my economically-handicapped generation has been able to AVOID abortions.

With rising healthcare/medication costs and falling wages, the only way my wife and I can afford birth control (you know, that thing that PREVENTS abortions) is through Planned Parenthood.

My wife also has polycystic ovarian syndrome and endometriosis, and birth control is the only way she can have even a semblance of a normal life because it balances her hormones, which slows/stops cyst formation.

So, of the two options?
INCREASE FUNDING, combined with requiring Sex Education in every junior high and high school in America.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So if everyone is done ranting and raving, PP is the reason most of my economically-handicapped generation has been able to AVOID abortions.
Because poor people have no option but to murder their children. :plain:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
buzz said:

With rising healthcare/medication costs and falling wages, the only way my wife and I can afford birth control (you know, that thing that PREVENTS abortions) is through Planned Parenthood.

My wife also has polycystic ovarian syndrome and endometriosis, and birth control is the only way she can have even a semblance of a normal life because it balances her hormones, which slows/stops cyst formation.

So, of the two options?
INCREASE FUNDING, combined with requiring Sex Education in every junior high and high school in America.

yes, yes, and Mussolini made the trains run on time, and Hitler brought Germany out of the great depression and put pride back into a beaten people.

I'm glad you've managed to find some good that they do.

Doesn't negate the fact that they're accomplices to murder.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

And other people should be FORCED to foot the bill because ...... ?????
:idunno:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because poor people have no option but to murder their children. :plain:
There ya go!

It irks me that people think others should be FORCED to foot their bill, or else they would have to murder a baby.

It saddens me that we have a society that thinks the only solution to their problem is theft or murder.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I assume this question is asked because of abortion and if abortion providers should be publicly funded. Instead of answering directly with a yes or no I will say I don't think abortion should matter to the question. Abortion is legal. Should we defund wars because pacifists think it is morally objectionable? If you defund everything that someone might dislike you might as well stop taxation. :idunno: And I know some people do support that.

I believe that many would still want PP defunded if they didn't perform abortions, based on political principles, but I have a feeling abortion is the primary motivation for many.