toldailytopic: What do you predict will happen on TOL in 2013?

Christ's Word

Feel free to post such examples.

Because *you* are the authority on "honest people" ... :plain:

Oh yay ... more mean-spirited, intentionally misleading projections by the poster known as Christ's Word.

You would back OBAMA's comments if they were posted under the username TH. Thanks for the non objectivity Stardust 2.

WizardofOz

I predict a debate will break out in the "What do you predict will happen on TOL in 2013?" thread.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! :chew:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You would back OBAMA's comments if they were posted under the username TH.

Would not, would not! I would report TH for "deliberately impersonating the President" ...
That's okay, Rusha. If I said you can't breath sea water she'd stick her head in the ocean and try to contradict me.

:think: Hmmm. :plain:

I predict CW will drown someone in spittle before the year is out. :shocked:

Letsargue

TOL is a “body of people”, a “church of people”. - She has a “head”, a “creator”, a Husbandman. The head trashed her youth, her history, the Chronicles of her early life for the cheep and easy way. – ( Flattery became the way of her life ). --- There are laws created by God that say what the future is for such a people / nation as this.

Those of us who really loved TOL, would have gladly fed and clothed her in her poverty, -- BUT!!

Paul – 011013

Letsargue

TOL is a “body of people”, a “church of people”. - She has a “head”, a “creator”, a Husbandman. The head trashed her youth, her history, the Chronicles of her early life for the cheep and easy way. – ( Flattery became the way of her life ). --- There are laws created by God that say what the future is for such a people / nation as this.

Those of us who really loved TOL, would have gladly fed and clothed her in her poverty, -- BUT!!

Paul – 011013

There is spirit to all things, - so now the rest of you can put the Heavens on Ignore!!! -- Psalms 19:1 KJV -----//--

Paul – 011013

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I predict Letsargue will start talking to himself in public...shoot. Missed prophetic by t-h-a-t much...no, AB, TomO, I did not misspell it. :mmph:

Letsargue

I predict Letsargue will start talking to himself in public...shoot. Missed prophetic by t-h-a-t much...no, AB, TomO, I did not misspell it. :mmph:

Does anyone expect me to accept this as a "Moderator"?? -- I do not!!
No Thanks, - If this is what is going to be another of - “Our Moderators”, I see what my chances of not getting BANNED in this crowd is ( NONE )!! – My support of TOL really has been wasted, but NO MORE!!!

I’M (( logging out )), and returning as a friend of the ( GUESTS VISITORS ).

(((((( 011113 – Paul ))))))

Last edited: