toldailytopic: What do you predict will happen on TOL in 2013?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Illumination is always a distant possibility.

il·lu·mi·na·tion (-lm-nshn)
n.
a. The act of illuminating.
b. The state of being illuminated.
2. A source of light.

3. Decorative lighting.
4. Spiritual or intellectual enlightenment.
5. Clarification; elucidation.

Who is the source of light? Lets look:

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

John 3:19
And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

John 8:12 Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

2 Corinthians 4:4
whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

1 John 1:5
This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.

Jesus Christ is God who is the light and only through Him comes to the Father, or becomes "illuminated" and here is how this is done:

Romans 10:9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
town will lock his thread
This should be a red letter day for you. :chuckle: Who knew CW would lose the battle of impulse control and not be able to find a way to visit Observations without stepping across the line?

She should have a conversation with my old friend Sod about how to skirt that issue. He's found a way to "ignore" me while standing right next to me. :D

You should reach out to her. :thumb:

Christ's Word

This should be a red letter day for you. :chuckle: Who knew CW would lose the battle of impulse control and not be able to find a way to visit Observations without stepping across the line?

She should have a conversation with my old friend Sod about how to skirt that issue. He's found a way to "ignore" me while standing right next to me. :D

You should reach out to her. :thumb:

Nice to know you are a coward and TOL prefers liars and manipulators to ad baculum communication, as long as it isn't you doing it.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I don't think Chrys had to peer too deeply into his crystal ball to predict Town's obsessive, childish behavior

"But it's myyyyyy thread!"

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I don't think Chrys had to peer too deeply into his crystal ball to predict Town's obsessive, childish behavior

"But it's myyyyyy thread!"
I wasn't going to speak to you again, even after the third childish "look at me" post in Observations post faux ignoring posture, but I had to note you've just lost even that one.

It isn't about it being my thread. Have you been hit with anything since you posted there? :nono:

It's about following the rules. She didn't/you did. And it's a toss up as to which of you I find less appealing.

Anyway, thanks for the parting (company) gift. :e4e:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Nice to know you are a coward
But CW, you'd declared that a long time ago.

:think: Running out of descriptions? Anyway, I'm happy to be described similarly to the way you did those who died in that Colorado theater shooting shielding others.

Nearly makes my day.

and TOL prefers liars and manipulators to ad baculum communication, as long as it isn't you doing it.
I already challenged you on that one. Not one quote out of 22K. I think you had to go with reworking the English language and rules of logic to take the stab.

Just color within the lines. It's not hard, but you're going to have to exhibit something like impulse control. And before you declare that name calling of a sort you should consider that your behavior keeps getting you shown the door and it isn't spontaneous. You have to type out the response and then hit send. Given you can't want to be banned it's hard to come to any other conclusion than you're struggling on that count, among others.

:e4e:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And so the age ole feud begins...yet again...
It never really ended. He just took his ball, gave this place a peace of his mind and went home. But no, I was more interested in setting his new posture in the actual relief it needed. He's done that and I'm done with the need.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I predict that we will meet the goal for the 2013 TOL-a-thon ...

:)