toldailytopic: What did you do with your time when TOL was closed?

Selaphiel

I'm having trouble getting TOL on my Iphone - it's been alternating between giving me the site and giving me the "Under Construction" message. Is it Safari, do you think?

I have the same problem on my PC, using Firefox. It seems to alternate between accepting www.theologyonline.com/forums and just theologyonline.com/forums (www being absent in the url). I have no idea what causes this. Annoying to update my bookmark so often :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I have the same problem on my PC, using Firefox. It seems to alternate between accepting www.theologyonline.com/forums and just theologyonline.com/forums (www being absent in the url). I have no idea what causes this. Annoying to update my bookmark so often :chuckle:

Really? I have Firefox on my PC and am getting it fine. :think:

On my iPhone, it won't give me the Active Threads link either when it does decide to give me the site.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm having trouble getting TOL on my Iphone - it's been alternating between giving me the site and giving me the "Under Construction" message. Is it Safari, do you think?

"Iphone"

I never have a problem with my Sphone(shoe phone).

getsmart2.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Not anymore. I'm currently in the Houston area.

I don't know.

I haven't decided whether or not to give up my jailbreak in order to upgrade. :think:
I had a friend who worked for an emotional sadist. Once my friend lost the job his former boss tried something like that. I called the boss and said file charges and prepare for a defamation suit that would leave him working for my friend. That was that.

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I've been having TERRIBLE problems with my old beat up pc, I fly into a rage and start kicking it and pulling it apart, I got wires protruding from it, kind of twisted together. Booting [technically I mean] and re-booting grrr

Mr. 5020

I had a friend who worked for an emotional sadist. Once my friend lost the job his former boss tried something like that. I called the boss and said file charges and prepare for a defamation suit that would leave him working for my friend. That was that.
Yeah. I, essentially, did the same thing. Once a lawyer called him for me, everything disappeared.