toldailytopic: What did you do with your time when TOL was closed?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let's see...I spent the down time working on agent letters and choosing which book I'll write next. Still thinking about it. I've narrowed it to five ideas I love, excluding the sequel to the one I've written.

You left the most important part of your day out:

ego.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You left the most important part of your day out:

You think I think about what you're doing while I'm away? (just trying to match your effort)

I suppose if I did it would look a bit more like:

db_020_DeuceToilet.jpg

Of course, if that were actually you I suppose you'd be in your Denny's uniform, but it captures your spirit at any rate. :eek:

And that seems a bit fancy for a Denny's bathroom anyway.

Wile E. Coyote

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for October 2nd, 2012 11:36 PM

toldailytopic: What did you do with your time when TOL was closed?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
I argued theology with a dude on a biblical author's facebook. I argued on CARM also.

keypurr

I thought of you Mr. Knight sweating it out.

Thanks for all the work you must have done to keep us up and running.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I downloaded the iOS6 to my iPad.

It is FAST and the SIRI function provides a great variety of voice commands.

:cool:

john w

Hall of Fame
Went down to "Wally's Filling Station," and had me a Nectarine Crush, and Huckleberry Smash. Wally has the best pop in town!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Found an app for the chrome browser called Bible.is that you should check out. It has a great audio program built in that reads with different voice actors and even background music. :L) Has both standard English and the King James Version. I like having it on when I'm resting with Jack.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Been trying to finish a modification and a few fixes to my bass boat so I am ready for the 2013 tournament curcuits which start in late Oct. early Nov.

grit

I killed hundreds of God's creatures with little remorse. You think I'll be punished for it?

john w

Hall of Fame
And attending 2 respective "wakes," since I live in Arlington Texas, and grew up in St. Louis. The funerals will be held Friday late-last year's respective World Series teams-the Texas Rangers, and the St. Louis Cardinals.

RIP.