toldailytopic: What did you do with your time when TOL was closed?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for October 2nd, 2012 11:36 PM

toldailytopic: What did you do with your time when TOL was closed?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

ragTagblues

There is no time without ToL!

Much the same as I always do really . . . . which is . . . . errr . . . . Nothing!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Had a busy day at home, but the first time i tried to sign in, it was already done and I was able to get right in.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic:
What did you do with your time when TOL was closed?

Tuesday was most of the day at the retirement/healthcare center/nursing home with one-on-one visits, and a brief meeting with the staff; the retirement facility is three separate entities, independent living, assisted living, and skilled care. And getting the chaplaincy paper work done.

It was good day all the way around.

Glad things went smooth with the TOL changeover.

:e4e:

Last edited:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Spent some time on the raw food forum and a couple of gun forums

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I spent time tying to get my internet access restored because a storm knocked it out. :plain: Stupid storms. Stupid Comcast. :mmph:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A good work-out at the gym, a semi unhealthy lunch out, check several times to see if TOL was back online (nice Facebook page by the way), and prepare for the incessant onslaught of uninformed responses to my thread.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Checked to see if TOL was available every once in a while between my already busy schedule.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
A good work-out at the gym, a semi unhealthy lunch out, check several times to see if TOL was back online (nice Facebook page by the way), and prepare for the incessant onslaught of uninformed responses to my thread.
I've heard of talking to yourself, but posting to yourself? :plain:

Let's see...I spent the down time working on agent letters and choosing which book I'll write next. Still thinking about it. I've narrowed it to five ideas I love, excluding the sequel to the one I've written.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I watched Hawaii Five O (old Series) and played Bejeweled 3.