toldailytopic: What can be done to help prevent the epidemic of school shootings?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
More jibberish to cover up the fact that you are not as popular as you think you are.
Who is?

But you're thinking of chrys. He's the one who is always going on about that. Me? I'm happy with the friends I have. They're good company. A few of them even just made the HOF around here, which has me in an even better mood.

You?

As far as dancing goes, I prefer the road less traveled, and in that regard, you are a superhighway.

You should be arrested for murdering a metaphor. The grammar police should be called in immediately.

It would be right of you to remain silent.

If you give up that right everything you say may be used against you in a public forum.

You have the right to speak with an attorney (that's me)

If you cannot afford what will happen to you if you speak to an attorney (me again) someone else will try to comfort you (at least nine so far).

:poly: People.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That is why you spend so much time socializing with them, and so little time posting on the internet?
You were talking about TOL. So was I. I don't discuss much of my life away from here and certainly not with people who appear unstable. But in the holiday spirit, having a nineteen month old does tend to cut back on socialization. So I suppose I spend more time with my TOL friends and/or keep up with many others on FB. My face time is mostly Jack's and everyone understands that, being good people.

And, of course, they follow Jack on my FB page, which is really his now. :D

Dude, get a life........in the real world.
As with nearly everything I've read by you since you defamed the dead in that theater shooting, you just don't know what you're talking about.

Christ's Word

You were talking about TOL. So was I. I don't discuss much of my life away from here and certainly not with people who appear unstable. But in the holiday spirit, having a nineteen month old does tend to cut back on socialization. So I suppose I spend more time with my TOL friends and/or keep up with many others on FB. My face time is mostly Jack's and everyone understands that, being good people.

And, of course, they follow Jack on my FB page, which is really his now. :D

As with nearly everything I've read by you since you defamed the dead in that theater shooting, you just don't know what you're talking about.

Well, I am glad you are spending time with your child. Now, should I mock your child, as you have mine, or question whether you really have a child, as you have questioned me?

Don't know what I am talking about? Better look in the mirror.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well, I am glad you are spending time with your child. Now, should I mock your child, as you have mine, or question whether you really have a child, as you have questioned me?
I couldn't mock a child I didn't believe existed, but if you're referring to the odd, to paraphrase, "You mock my husband, friends, children" then you were acting unhinged at that point since I'd only mentioned your husband and only then in the wake of you suddenly producing him to say absurd things about a reasonable proposal I made in language as petulant and hostile as your own. That is to say, I didn't believe you.

I was doubting you, mocking you. And I never said anything about your friends or children. So at that point you just seemed...nutty.

Now stop trying to tap dance out from under your willful, particular misstatement.

Produce the quote.