toldailytopic: What about abortion in cases of rape?

Silent Hunter

How do you define a person. Don't link me, just tell me. What is the definition, in your opinion?
I don't have to have a definition . . . just a criteria for when it begins.

It doesn't, though the point you choose depends on how you define "person".
:doh:

We hardly ever speak of babies or toddlers as persons either... what does that have to do with anything?
. . . we do it all the time.

Based on what?
MY PREFERENCE. Quit being a pest.

I didn't tell you anything, I asked a question.
:yawn:.

Ok, but you're the one who mentioned it, which is why I corrected you.
You didn't correct anything. You think you're right . . . I think I'm right . . . that's why the discussion.

surrender

Pitiful strawman . . . just pitiful . . . but no . . . it isn't a person.

You have your criteria . . . I have mine.
It isn't a person at 9 or even 11 months, huh? Uh huh... "Stuff that 'thing' back inside of me so I can kill it...hurry, before it's a 'person'!"

Layla

I don't have to have a definition . . . just a criteria for when it begins.

Erm... words have definitions. Do you understand what the English language is? Without a definition, a word has no meaning.

MY PREFERENCE. Quit being a pest.

Preferences are... based on things. For normal people.

You didn't correct anything. You think you're right . . . I think I'm right . . . that's why the discussion.

Er... no, I am right about the legality of abortion at 9 months. That's not an opinion thing. It's just... the law.

Layla

Because I said so! How hard is that to understand?

Very. "Because I said so" is not an argument. If you can't actually explain what you base your opinion on, you're not discussing. You're just repeating yourself endlessly for no reason at all.

Layla

I did. Because you don't like the answer isn't my problem . . . or concern.

If you did, I missed it. Please quote it for me, or direct me to the post. I don't see it anywhere.

I mean, you just told me 2 posts ago that you "don't need to have a definition" and now you're telling me that you already posted a definition. So... huh?

Silent Hunter

If you did, I missed it. Please quote it for me, or direct me to the post. I don't see it anywhere.
Nope. If you can't accept the answer as given that's just tough . . . sorry for your inconvenience.

I mean, you just told me 2 posts ago that you "don't need to have a definition" and now you're telling me that you already posted a definition. So... huh?
:think:

Sorry, you've got what you're going to get . . . live with it.

surrender

Strawman . . . would you like the definition.
ha ha ha, once again... obviously, I won't get the definition from you, because you refuse to put things into your own words. Why is that?

What is a person, silent hunter? "When it's born" is not a definition. So, try again without "google," as if that's so dependable. Sheesh! Be a man and speak for YOURSELF.