toldailytopic: TOL Allies and Enemies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I'm interested in seeing how I fall into other peoples' ally/enemy rosters. :p
Well, we agree on the trinity, but not much else. And most people seem to dislike you because you whine quite a lot. If you'd grow up we could get past that.

Zippy, Kmo, SoJ all are allies on many things theological. Zoo and I have similar political views (I think). Lighthouse is my ally in the realm of nerdom.
We also agree on a few theological things.

Cleekster

i don't really do the us vs. them mentality....this is one of the MAJOR flaws of our modern society imho.
that having been said

i consider no one an ally who isn't on my friends list and no one an enemy who isn't on my ignore list(which is currently empty).
i mean if you can't even be bothered to connect with me via friends list why should i bother putting my reputation on the line by standing up for you in a debate.

as far as enemies go i think it's more that certain people have beliefs that rub me the wrong way....like TH's view that total blind faith in God excludes any doubt inherently( as if a believer is a voluntary slave).....or Lon's idea that if one excepts total blind faith in God and then changes their mind then they were never saved in the first place. lon and TH are not my enemies though, i just strongly disagree with them on certain issues. ACW immediately comes to mind here.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
We run first with this pack then with another, but when they catch a whiff of Godrulz they all set off with a howl...a few of us are fans of his.

Quincy

I have noticed PureX and I seem to agree on most all things except for politics. Now I don't disagree with having state aid or regulations, but I believe it should be left up to the states and not the federal government. I believe he views it as the feds should have a stake in that. So we disagree there.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I think TomO is a pretty cool guy. Eh, mocks heretics and doesn’t afraid of anything. :plain:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes...I am wonderful; aren't I? :eek:

You're okay. :plain:

teehee.gif