toldailytopic: TOL Allies and Enemies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
AndyC and I are foes when it comes to Pentecostalism, but allies on the sanity level of John W.

Granite and I are foes when it comes to the Patriots, but allies on the IQ of Nick M.

john w

Hall of Fame
AndyC and I are foes when it comes to Pentecostalism, but allies on the sanity level of John W.

Granite and I are foes when it comes to the Patriots, but allies on the IQ of Nick M.

"AndyC and I are foes when it comes to Pentecostalism, but allies on the sanity level of John W."-Preterist con artist

Luke 23:12 KJV
And the same day Pilate and Herod were made friends together: for before they were at enmity between themselves.

Thanks for the compliment, and defending andycain's perversion of the gospel of Christ, Craigee.

"Before God justifies us, we have to choose to repent and commit ourselves to him…You claim that sin is irrelevant to our salvation. You claim that our efforts to follow Jesus do nothing for our salvation…if he wants to be a christian, he has to commit himself to this change'…Notice that the gentiles Paul preached to, had to turn from sin in order to be forgiven?.... When we turn from our self-ruled life and turn to Jesus in faith, we are saved…What these guys are saying is that we are saved through believing only... Everybody knows that faith involves commitment,… We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation… MAD says that you don't have to repent because its not necessary. Repentance means to turn from a self willed life of sin to Christ in order to receive forgivness from sin..."...if he wants to be a christian, he has to commit himself to this change"'-andycain

Tet: Amen, ally andycain!

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: TOL Allies and Enemies.

Interesting topic.

As for TOL, I'm sure TOL has outside of the website true allies as well as enemies. Allies that stand for truth, absolute truth; and enemies as well and maybe some who became TOL forum members hoping to infiltrate TOL topic threads with with there own venomous lying propaganda.

As for myself...

I have a allies, some of which even though I'm a member of a pentecostal denomination (Foursquare Church) and believe in the trinity (Father, son, and Spirit, the eternal Godhead), that accept me for who I am. I value being allied with them, as it makes for a good back drop for truth smacking and defending our faith in Jesus. Naming my allies could be a long list, so you all know who you are.

I'm sure that I have a few enemies here as well, as I have rankled the feelings of some TOL forum members. I don't necessarily see them as enemies, but as a forum member who keeps me sharp about what I believe and in standing my ground without being belligerent. You never know when an enemy can become an ally. Naming my enemies I think would be a short list, so I'll leave it at that.

To my allies :cheers: because they are :wave2:

To my enemies :mmph: if they are :allsmile:

:e4e:

Last edited:

Real Sorceror

I've certainly had some strange bedfellows over the years at TOL. It's interesting when you find someone unexpected has your back on a particular topic.

Heck, me and ol' Knight have teamed up to bash Calvanists.

There are some ideas and posters that are just so silly that people from very different ideologies will find common ground. There are also times when someone just doesn't fall into the preconceived set of beliefs you'd expect from their religion or political party, and thus they share your views on one topic while disagreeing on another.

ps. I like to think that most people here are my friends. Right? RIGHT?! :noid:

Thunder's Muse

I'd prefer not to have enemies but I think as you go through life, you are bound to come across people who you simply clash with. The older I get, the more comfortable I am with this.....

rexlunae

All of my allies here are provisional, and I wouldn't want to give an enemy the dignity of naming them. However, I find very few actual enemies.

Cracked

Zippy, Kmo, SoJ all are allies on many things theological. Zoo and I have similar political views (I think). Lighthouse is my ally in the realm of nerdom.

I hesitate to call anyone my enemy, but anyone that espouses an overly narrow theology or extreme, untenable political views is often at odds with me.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Just about everyone is my ememy here, even non-trins.

Over-estimating yourself again I see. :think:

:plain: I can't speak for everyone else, but I will say that as far as I'm concerned; as an enemy, you rank right up there with that rotten seven year old who lives a block away and sits in his yard sticking his tongue out at me as I drive by.

bybee

You know BR, it seems that you like to come after me just about every chance you get. I must be really attracted to you or threatening to you?. I am flattered.:)

Your words are dishonest and intended to manipulate opinion.
BR is a decent man and a fine contributor here on TOL.
If you are flattered it is a sign that you are also delusional.
You need help.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Over-estimating yourself again I see. :think:

:plain: I can't speak for everyone else, but I will say that as far as I'm concerned; as an enemy, you rank right up there with that rotten seven year old who lives a block away and sits in his yard sticking his tongue out at me as I drive by.

Why does a random 7 year old stick his tongue out at you when you drive by? :plain: