toldailytopic: TIME Magazine names Obama as the Person of the Year. Who would be your

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for December 19th, 2012 09:51 AM

toldailytopic: TIME Magazine names Obama as the Person of the Year. Who would be your pick for Person of the Year?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
TIME Magazine names Obama as the Person of the Year.

Joining a list of other tyrants/mass murderers that TIME has give the award to:

80px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S33882%2C_Adolf_Hitler_retouched.jpg

80px-JStalin_Secretary_general_CCCP_1942.jpg

80px-Portrait_of_Imam_Khomeini.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Person_of_the_Year

softwind207

we are in a time where the criminal and the responsible for the murders of little children and women is the hero and the leader...............

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tim Tebow!

Decent, Christian and he's contributed to Missionary efforts. There isn't and evil bone in his body.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Teachers who gave the ultimate sacrifice for their students at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
He has been draped with garlands of adulation! He received the Nobel Peace Prize for no discernable reason so this comes as no surprize!
I can see that. But he's also had more negative nonsense and viciousness aimed at him than even Clinton had and I never thought I'd live to see that happen. I mean he had everything from his faith to his citizenship questioned. And recently IK alerted us to the latest infotainment defamation in the form of questioning his sexuality.

You can keep any laurel that comes dripping with that.

Else, for person of the year 2012?

The unquestionable choice (and this is for you kmo, AB, anna): Justin Bieber, of course. :plain:

That would single handedly end that silly business once and for all.

:eek:

bybee

I can see that. But he's also had more negative nonsense and viciousness aimed at him than even Clinton had and I never thought I'd live to see that happen. I mean he had everything from his faith to his citizenship questioned. And recently IK alerted us to the latest infotainment defamation in the form of questioning his sexuality.

You can keep any laurel that comes dripping with that.

Else, for person of the year 2012?

The unquestionable choice (and this is for you kmo, AB, anna): Justin Bieber, of course. :plain:

That would single handedly end that silly business once and for all.

:eek:

True, but not quite as much unrelentingly viscious press as did GWBush.