toldailytopic: Psychic readings: Scam? Something worse? Or do some people actually ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainee

Again, I don't know what exactly causes it, and neither does she.

I guess I am not saying they need to be locked up or tortured, but they are either being deceived or deceiving or both - don't you think?
Why encourage it?

Granite

Hall of Fame
I guess I am not saying they need to be locked up or tortured, but they are either being deceived or deceiving or both - don't you think?
Why encourage it?

No, I don't, so obviously I'd disagree with where you're coming from.

rainee

So you say you are an atheist why?

Certainly not because you think what we see is all there is, right?

rainee

All this proves is that you're being rude to a total stranger, and ignorant to boot. Nice job.

No sir!

How can that be?

To accept the possibility of life or existence of any kind that can't be seen does question why one would not believe the nature around us is created, I thought?

Isn't there logic there?

But must go hope to get back later
have a good day

Granite

Hall of Fame
No sir!

How can that be?

To accept the possibility of life or existence of any kind that can't be seen does question why one would not believe the nature around us is created, I thought?

Isn't there logic there?

But must go hope to get back later
have a good day

Why the world would you draw that conclusion?

rainee

Why the world would you draw that conclusion?

Uhm, excuse me but the question is WHY would you accept any kind of spiritualism?

If you reject the idea of God - or gods - why elevate humans to being capable of being spirits?

What's the thought process?

(You called me rude, should I call you mr spoiled and published, sir?)

Granite

Hall of Fame
Uhm, excuse me but the question is WHY would you accept any kind of spiritualism?

If you reject the idea of God - or gods - why elevate humans to being capable of being spirits?

What's the thought process?

(You called me rude, should I call you mr spoiled and published, sir?)

I accept it because I've seen it myself, and detect no evidence of trickery or deception. A belief in some form of an afterlife doesn't require or necessitate a belief in any kind of deity. You seem to be saying it does, for some reason.

rainee

I accept it because I've seen it myself,

Well, now I'm crying.

and detect no evidence of trickery or deception.

And you trust yourself be something of an expert on trickery and deception why?

Because you believe it to be so?

A belief in some form of an afterlife doesn't require or necessitate a belief in any kind of deity. You seem to be saying it does, for some reason.

Well Buddhists do not - you are right.
But they had to work that out - are you a Buddhist?
They didn't just click their heels together three times and say it was possible like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz.

And really must go -
thank you for the joust!

Granite

Hall of Fame
Well, now I'm crying.

Seriously, what's your problem? If you don't like my answers, don't ask me questions.

And you trust yourself be something of an expert on trickery and deception why?

My own experience and sense don't reveal any evidence of deception. Exactly the contrary.

Grow up.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I accept it because I've seen it myself, and detect no evidence of trickery or deception. .

Yet there is not one shred of evidence that people hang around after they die.

Yet there is evidence that you live in a world that was created, yet you deny there was a creation.

:thumb:

How do you spell numbskull?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Actually Jesus (pbuh) said that anyone with faith as he had could do all things and nothing would be impossible.

Matt 17:20-And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

You're wrong, he clearly says that you can if you had the faith.
He also stated He came only for Israel, which means He was only speaking to those of Israel when He said things like this. We are not of Israel; those in the Body.

rainee

Seriously, what's your problem? If you don't like my answers, don't ask me questions.

My own experience and sense don't reveal any evidence of deception. Exactly the contrary.

Grow up.

Mr Granite,

Are you going to complain over everything I say?

Please do not tell me to grow up just because you don't like what I said to you about ghosts or whatever.

Thank you.

ps
My cousin has seen a UFO so I'm probably accustomed to your pov.

pps
You could put me on ignore and then I could talk about what you say without having to worry about offending you, if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.