toldailytopic: Obama is asking to spend another 1.2 trillion $$, where does all this

some other dude

What, you weren't paying attention?

The interest I paid for the $12,000 loan was 6%.

$60 a month.

If you think I got robbed, show me where I can rent a car for $60 a month. :idunno:

elohiym

What, you weren't paying attention?

The interest I paid for the $12,000 loan was 6%.

$60 a month.

If you think I got robbed, show me where I can rent a car for $60 a month. :idunno:

I already explained in detail how exactly you were robbed. It's not my fault you are completely ignoring my explanation.

some other dude

Right, they robbed me of something I didn't have and may never have, and returned it to me before I missed it.

Now, how about showing me where I can rent a car for $60 a month.

some other dude

No, I was paying attention. I even quoted you:

elohiym said:
Okay. You got robbed like this:

In essence, your future wages were stolen, monetized, then returned back to you and the bank claimed it was a loan to you.

So the bank "stole" my future wages, that I haven't earned and may never earn (I may die tomorrow, I may retire tomorrow) and arranged it so that I'd never notice and I'd get to rent a car for $60 a month.

This is a bad thing?

elohiym

So the bank "stole" my future wages,

Essentially, yes. The bank stole your promissory note. In order to legally own your note to be able to deposit it as a bank asset, the bank would first have to sell cash to buy the note. However, the bank takes your note for free and uses it to fund the alleged "loan."

that I haven't earned and may never earn (I may die tomorrow, I may retire tomorrow)

That's irrelevant to the fraud, but I thought you said you paid the loan off. And if you die and leave "debt," you don't think they'll try and get paid from your estate?

and arranged it so that I'd never notice ...

Right. You still don't understand that you were ripped off.

This is a bad thing?

Yes. Obviously.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Well... that isn't going to happen. But there is another way that spending will end, and that's when we reach the tipping point when we collapse under our own debt.

That point is coming quickly. What will happen then?
The "Game Over" signal comes when the lenders and investors realize that there is no intention of ever paying any of it back.