toldailytopic: Obama is asking to spend another 1.2 trillion $$, where does all this

some other dude

elo said:
If you have a "loan" for the car, the bank holds the title.

Not when it's paid off they don't.

You don't care where the 1.2 trillion being discussed in this thread came from? :doh:

No. As I said, I have my car and I've paid my money.

If you received an alleged "loan" for the car, the bank fraudulently converted your promissory note.

So? Does that mean I'm driving a fraudulent car?

some other dude

I watched when you posted it a couple of months ago.

It doesn't explain what I've been robbed of if I own my car and have had the use of it for a year at $60/month.

elohiym

I watched when you posted it a couple of months ago.

It doesn't explain what I've been robbed of if I own my car and have had the use of it for a year at $60/month.

Do you agree, based on the video you claim to have watched, that the People of the United States are being robbed by the central bank? Yes or no.

some other dude

Do you agree, based on the video you claim to have watched, that the People of the United States are being robbed by the central bank? Yes or no.

I'm not "the People of the United States".

I'm one guy who bought a car. And got to rent it for a year at $60/month.

What was I robbed of? The opportunity to lease it for $400/month? :idunno:

some other dude

No, we're talking about a car loan I took out. I can understand why you'd want to change the subject, but I'm not going to let you.

elohiym

No, we're talking about a car loan I took out.

Actually, I'm discussing the topic of the thread.

I can understand why you'd want to change the subject, but I'm not going to let you.

I can understand why a government shill would not want to answer my question.

If you answer "yes" then you have to stop being obtuse, and concede that deposit expansion is robbery.

So which is it? Are you a government shill, or are you afraid you'll have to concede my point?

I already explained that if you received a "loan" from the bank for your car that your promissory note was fraudulently converted by the bank.

some other dude

I already explained that if you received a "loan" from the bank for your car that your promissory note was fraudulently converted by the bank.

So?

Of what was I robbed? I have my car (and the title). I paid the money I agreed to pay.

Of what was I robbed? What did I not have at the end of the year that I had at the beginning?

elohiym

Answer my question. It will only take you a second.

If you answer "yes" then you need to explain how deposit expansion to obtain 1.2 trillion is robbery, but deposit expansion to obtain the "loan" amount for your car is not robbery. Alternatively, you could just claim that deposit expansion is not robbery and prove that you didn't understand the content of the video I posted.

some other dude

I started the year with $12,720 in cash and no car.

I ended the year with the car (and title) and no cash. Plus, I got to drive it for a year.

I didn't have any promissory note at the beginning of the year. I don't have any promissory note at the end of the year.

Show me what I had at the beginning of the year that I was robbed of by the end of the year.

elohiym

I ended the year with the car (and title) and no cash. Plus, I got to drive it for a year.

I didn't have any promissory note at the beginning of the year. I don't have any promissory note at the end of the year.

Show me what I had at the beginning of the year that I was robbed of by the end of the year.

Did you receive a bank loan? Yes or no.

What was the amount of the loan?

What were the terms of the agreement?

elohiym

Yes

$12,000

6% interest, payable over twelve months.

Okay. You got robbed like this:

The bank misled you to believe it had $12,000 to loan you when it didn't have any money to loan. The bank got you to sign a promissory note and security agreement. The bank then took your promissory note and deposited it as money increasing bank assets. Simultaneously, the bank records a loan from you to the bank, increasing bank liabilities. As I said earlier, both bank assets and liabilities increase. That can only mean the bank never sold cash to buy your note, but fraudulently converted your note to money they receive from you at no cost and tax free. In essence, your future wages were stolen, monetized, then returned back to you and the bank claimed it was a loan to you. In reality, the bank took a loan from you without your knowledge, permission or authorization, and the bank made you a depositor without your knowledge, permission or authorization. The evidence is the increased bank liability proving they owe someone for the amount of the liability, and that liability is matched to your note proving the source of the money they allegedly loaned was from you.

fool

Hall of Fame

Let me take a crack at this just as an experiment to see if I understand what Elo is saying.

The bank took your note and listed it as an asset, like you had made a deposit instead of a liability like you had taken a loan.

Then they loaned that money to someone else even though they didn't have it, just your promise to pay it back so they would have it in theory somewhere down the line.

Then, they took the loan to the guy they loaned the money to that they didn't have and listed it as an asset, and loaned that money that they didn't have to another guy.

And listed that loan as an asset, then they loaned............

So on and so forth down the line.

So that 12,000 dollar loan you got (if you got one) became, like, 120,000 dollars that got loaned out and that is inflation.

So the robbed part comes from that inflation, if 12,000 can become 120,000 than the 120,000 in cash in your matress is becoming 12,000.

At some point.

I think that's what Elo is saying but I have no doubt that I have butcherd it.

And a question, if we go on a gold standard aren't gold miners printing money?
Doesn't a big gold find make the money worth less?
And now that we use gold as a manufacturing comodity (cause it's in our lap tops and printer cartriges) and it's going to the landfill doesn't that loss of gold deflate the currency?

If we were on a gold standard then wouldn't the gold production have to exactly match the economy growth? Or our currency would fluctuate based on gold production?

OR

If we wanted to "freeze" our currency against a certain amount of "money gold" and the economy grew then wouldn't a penny eventualy become a dollar?

I don't really understand these things as "money" is a man made concept and like most man made concepts has flaws and is based on emotion in great part.

elohiym

I think that's what Elo is saying but I have no doubt that I have butcherd it.

Yeah. You did butcher it, but nice try. :)

And a question, if we go on a gold standard aren't gold miners printing money?
Doesn't a big gold find make the money worth less?

Having a gold standard is not the solution.

What we need is a government issued fiat currency, and a government that cannot borrow. We also need to abolish fractional reserve banking and deposit expansion.

I recommend you invest a couple hours and watch the video I posted on this thread, The Secrets of Oz.

some other dude

Okay. You got robbed like this:

In essence, your future wages were stolen, monetized, then returned back to you and the bank claimed it was a loan to you.

So my "future wages" were stolen from me and then returned to me before I'd earned them?

But I still ended up paying $60/month to rent a car, right?