toldailytopic: Gays in the military.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Were the queer a true hero, he'd do what's right, and not be queer. :duh:
I've net met a queer hero. All the ones I've come across have turned out to be cowards in the end.

Never mind. If you guys want to pretend the "DADT" policy issue is all about these ridiculous things so it's easier to argue against, knock yourselves out. I'm not interested in defending strawmen, thanks.
Not to mention I would be very concerned if the guy behind me wanted to have sex with me.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Have you seen some of the clothes they wear? That certainly seems like bravery to me.
:chuckle:

What if the woman behind you wanted to have sex with you? Do you think self-control would escape her?
self-control is not at all the issue. But men tend to be less controlling of their libido then women do.

The issue is that he's behind me, thinking of things he wants to do to my behind. A woman, generally, does not think of such things when she wants to have sex with a man.

How do you think the woman would feel if I was behind her?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Lighthouse seems to be yet another man convinced every gay guy out there wants to have sex with him.

Ya know, Brandon, for a virgin pushing thirty you've got quite a high opinion of yourself.:chuckle:

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
Lighthouse seems to be yet another man convinced every gay guy out there wants to have sex with him.

Ya know, Brandon, for a virgin pushing thirty you've got quite a high opinion of yourself.:chuckle:

And working at a pizza joint? I was wondering if any one remembered that.

I've net met a queer hero. All the ones I've come across have turned out to be cowards in the end.

All? You've met a number of hero's, (real live hero's and not the sandwich served at the pizza joint?) that are willing to discuss their experience in enough detail that you could ascertain that all of them where actually cowards? Your dreaming or hanging out on the corner with the bro's! Stop putting mustard on your hero sandwich and maybe the nightmares will go away.

Volunteer some time at the Veterans hospital and talk to some real hero's!

Not to mention I would be very concerned if the guy behind me wanted to have sex with me.

If your concerned (during combat or even field training) that the guy behind you wants you sexually, you are definitely homophobic.

self-control is not at all the issue. But men tend to be less controlling of their libido then women do.

If that's true, how is it that you are still a virgin?

The issue is that he's behind me, thinking of things he wants to do to my behind.

You really think about things like this don't you? You must be more nervous than a Chihuahua.:dog:

A woman, generally, does not think of such things when she wants to have sex with a man.

Granted, women will not usually say it in front of men butt :)chuckle:) they do check out a guys back side about as often as their counterparts. I'm sure your just not very experienced (as a virgin) in these matters.

Would really depend on the situation don't you think, but then if she knew you where a virgin and she enjoyed teaching!??:jawdrop::rotfl:

But don't worry LH, all this sexual frustration (nervousness)will wear off, if and when you find a woman to take care of you.

Arthur Brain

The issue is that he's behind me, thinking of things he wants to do to my behind. A woman, generally, does not think of such things when she wants to have sex with a man.

Uh, dude, if you think that all gay men behind you would be thinking of your...uh.....behind then you really do flatter yourself. By that token every time a straight man is behind (or even in front of) any woman he thinks of nothing but having sex with her. You really need to buy a clue, or several in fact.....

:plain:

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
Okay, well I'm still waiting for someone to suggest and stand firm on the suggestion that males and females should be forced to cohabitate in the military.

You know, so as not to seem hypocritical at least.

GuySmiley

Your "girlfriend" is a dude.

That you consistently refuse to acknowledge that and take every opportunity to deny it lends a particular air of crazy to your sexuality, don't you know?
Maybe I've lost track, but I thought Persephone was the dude but considers himself a woman and is therefore a lesbian in his mind?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Maybe I've lost track, but I thought Persephone was the dude but considers himself a woman and is therefore a lesbian in his mind?

No, as far as I have heard, P66 is a Mohawk wearing, tough guy, cross dresser who has a male transsexual for a “girlfriend”. Then how do we know he any of these things?:think:

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
No, as far as I have heard, P66 is a Mohawk wearing, tough guy, cross dresser who has a male transsexual for a “girlfriend”. Then how do we know he any of these things?:think:

Mohawk wearing, tough guy, cross dresser? :jawdrop: Hadn't heard about the Mohawk! Cool!

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
Immaterial. Even if P66 was a lesbian, still wouldn't change the fact that he's (she's, in that case, I suppose) willfully embracing delusion in taking every opportunity to refer to his (her) boyfriend as a "girlfriend". In fact, really, it'd be less weird than what we're looking at here.
The fact that you're all so fascinated by this cracks me up.
Give 'em a break. It's fascinating stuff. A guy who doesn't merely want to be a girl but actually wants to be a guy pretending to be a girl, with a boyfriend he insists on pretending is a girl as well. I mean, you couldn't come up with something odder if you tried. Even P66 has acknowledged in the past that it's bizarre and I suspect the bizarre is precisely what he's after there.

Interestingly, as I understand it, P66's boyfriend was in the military at some point, which brings this all back around to the topic. If I thought P66 was capable of taking the topic seriously for a moment, I'd follow up on that. But even then, to be frank (hehe, punny), I haven't much confidence in his answering honestly. So, nah.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned

Same here.

And what's even funnier is that I've explained myself, my girlfriend and our relationship on at least a few occasions and it seems no one remembers. Or gets it right. Or thinks I'm telling the truth.

I think I might be more believable if I was a drug-addicted nymphomaniac hairstylist or something.

Getting a little closer to the subject, my girlfriend was a U.S. Army Airborne Ranger. She served in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

GuySmiley

You don't make sense. You'll have to try harder for these insults to be meaningful. You've gotten lazy.

If I was fascinated I'd know, but I don't. People generally pay attention to things they are fascinated by. Lack of knowledge about a topic doesn't translate to someone being fascinated in it. How do you get me being fascinated in Persephone by me not knowing his situation?

The answer is you don't, you just can't help but throw out stupid statements in an attempt to be insulting. You are pretty transparent. It would crack me up but its pathetic.

Same here.

And what's even funnier is that I've explained myself, my girlfriend and our relationship on at least a few occasions and it seems no one remembers. Or gets it right. Or thinks I'm telling the truth.

I think I might be more believable if I was a drug-addicted nymphomaniac hairstylist or something.

Getting a little closer to the subject, my girlfriend was a U.S. Army Airborne Ranger. She served in both Iraq and Afghanistan.
Well I'm so fascinated that I guess I'll have to look it up. Or not.

Granite

Hall of Fame
You don't make sense. You'll have to try harder for these insults to be meaningful. You've gotten lazy.

If I meant to insult somebody, you'd know it...:cheers:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Give 'em a break. It's fascinating stuff.

Nooooo, not really. I mean, maybe if you're twelve, or something.

Interestingly, as I understand it, P66's boyfriend was in the military at some point, which brings this all back around to the topic. If I thought P66 was capable of taking the topic seriously for a moment, I'd follow up on that. But even then, to be frank (hehe, punny), I haven't much confidence in his answering honestly. So, nah.

So, yeah. He did.

Sometimes you really just need to shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.