toldailytopic: DEATHMATCH: Pegasus vs. Unicorn - who will win?

toldailytopic: DEATHMATCH: Pegasus vs. Unicorn - who will win?

• Total voters

zippy2006

That's ridiculous. A unicorn with a bulletproof coat?! What??

Strawman/ad hominem/n00bbabble :yawn::sleep::coffee::comeout:

1. Anything with a horn has the ability to produce sound
2. Sound is bullet-proof
3. As long as the unicorn is blowing its horn it will be surrounded by impenetrable bullet-proof sound waves.*

*This is why the average age of brass sections is so large and whale hunters don't use guns on narwhals

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh wow. Doesn't everyone here read wikipedia? Surely you must know that the only way to take out a Unicorn is by the song of a Virgin.
So the question is, the question of moment that Knight cleverly omits from consideration: is or isn't Pegasus a virgin?

That may be an easy one to answer at a Comicon or a Star Trek convention, but it's a real thorn in the old mythological side here.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Strawman/ad hominem/n00bbabble :yawn::sleep::coffee::comeout:

1. Anything with a horn has the ability to produce sound
2. Sound is bullet-proof
3. As long as the unicorn is blowing its horn it will be surrounded by impenetrable bullet-proof sound waves.*

*This is why the average age of brass sections is so large and whale hunters don't use guns on narwhals

:chuckle: You've just about got me convinced. :think:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We already know who the winner would be.

I mean, would Mobil Oil Company choose a :loser: for their logo?

mobilepegasus.jpg

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
So the question is, the question of moment that Knight cleverly omits from consideration: is or isn't Pegasus a virgin?

That may be an easy one to answer at a Comicon or a Star Trek convention, but it's a real thorn in the old mythological side here.
Pegasus is definitely not a virgin. I can assure you of that.