toldailytopic: Bomb in Oslo Norway. What should authorities do to keep the public saf

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, if only Granite had the integrity and honesty to live up to his boasts about ignoring people. If only he could see replies to me and let them go instead of jumping in with his own snide and ill-informed remarks. If only he wasn't a coward and had the guts to face like a man those he wishes to ridicule.

Granite is a coward and a hypocrite. :loser:

But I do appreciate Brain's little go-between service. :thumb:

Arthur Brain

Oh, if only Granite had the integrity and honesty to live up to his boasts about ignoring people. If only he could see replies to me and let them go instead of jumping in with his own snide and ill-informed remarks. If only he wasn't a coward and had the guts to face like a man those he wishes to ridicule.

Granite is a coward and a hypocrite. :loser:

But I do appreciate Brain's little go-between service. :thumb:

Dude, if you've just made up this accusation about Granite insulting your wife then what exactly does that make you? Brave? Or a liar, coward and hypocrite?

Are you even married?

:plain:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Dude, if you've just made up this accusation about Granite insulting your wife then what exactly does that make you? Brave? Or a liar, coward and hypocrite?

Are you even married?

:plain:

Arthur, with all due respect: I say we stop the hijack. Deal?

Here's the last word on the off-topic: beyond consisting pointing out Stripe's numerous mistakes, and pointing out--correctly--that his shtick consists of wasting people's time with his foolishness, I don't know and care what his personal beef is with me. He was transparent when I read his posts, and he seems to have gotten worse with time. He's a punk and a tar pit. And he isn't worth any more time or bandwith.

Anyone wanna talk Oslo? Let me know.:cheers: