toldailytopic: Barack Hussein Obama. Will he serve another 4 year term? Or will he be

Status
Not open for further replies.

rab7106

The Republicans could put a wet noodle on the ticket and win. Although I don't know how you would tell the difference.

Granite

Hall of Fame
We should all keep in mind it doesn't matter who will get elected or re-elected. Same song, different verse.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I didnt take it you were a slanderer.

And what does King Saul have to do with how our nation was founded? More obfuscation on your part.....sad actually!
The Graphite was wrong to post a response based solely on his assumption, but it is easy to see how people may not know why you oppose that amendment so perhaps you should spell it out.

I, of course, assume it is because you believe, as I do, that the right to life is a no-brainer and we shouldn't need an amendment to our constitution to grant such to citizens.

A one-issue pro-life advocate.
You completely missed the point of that one, didn't you?

Ecumenicist

We should all keep in mind it doesn't matter who will get elected or re-elected. Same song, different verse.

Cynicism bordering on hopelessness. Reason enough to embrace the audacity of hope. Obama is trying, and succeeding, in accomplishing the things he promised during his campaign. He's getting things done, and that scares the do nothing Republicans who are used to getting fat off the rancid milk of corporate greed.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Cynicism bordering on hopelessness. Reason enough to embrace the audacity of hope. Obama is trying, and succeeding, in accomplishing the things he promised during his campaign. He's getting things done, and that scares the do nothing Republicans who are used to getting fat off the rancid milk of corporate greed.

The second he provides transparency and closes Gitmo you might be close to semi-convincing me. The guy's another empty suit, like all the rest. A placeholder for the status quo. He's no worse or better than his predecessors. We elect mediocrities because the system doesn't allow, encourage, or tolerate greatness. Tweeldedumb or Tweeldedee. Pick your poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.